|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
|Duke of Gullet, Baron of Coalhill|
20 October 2010-12 August 2012
1 January 2009-10 October 2010
1 January 2006-20 June 2007
Brent Wagner Duke of Gullet, Baron of Coalhill OBE, OS, OC, ORB (born 1989) was the First Chancellor of Elsanor. He was also the first and fourth Minister of Domestic Affairs of Elsanor. He currently serves as Speaker of the Grand and General Council of Elsanor, and as Secretary of the Elsanor Development Committee.
- Duke of Gullet (May 2006 – present)
- Baron of Coalhill (May 2016 – Present)
- Chancellor of Elsanor (20 October 2010 – 12 August 2012)
- Minister of Domestic Affairs of Elsanor (1 March 2010 – 15 October 2012)
- Delegate of the Grand and General Council of Elsanor (1 January 2006 – present)
- Secretary of the Elsanor Development Committee (12 December 2014 – Present)
Titles and Styles
- Reference Style: His Grace
- Spoken Style: Your Grace
- Alternative Style: Lord Wagner or Sir
His title is, as of 15 October 2016: His Grace Lord Wagner Duke of Gullet, Baron of Coalhill, OBE, OC, ORB
- Order of the Rampant Boar 2007 "For service as Elsanor's Military Attache to US Submarine Fleet"
- Order of the Cormorant 2007 "For service as His Serene Majesty's diplomatic envoy to the USA"
- Order of Sablon 2007 "For promoting the general welfare of countless Elsanorans while serving as His Serene Majesty's Minister of Domestic Affairs"
- Order of the Banner of Elsanor 2016 "For 10 years of dedicated, selfless service to the Nation, People and King of Elsanor"