The Blobfish party (BLP) was a former political party in Markarpolis. It's main rival was the Markarpolossian Eco-capitalist party. They advocated for the banning of 2011 video game fortnite.
History & Formation
the party was formed when politician Taigon joined forces with politician Rafael Pankhurst on the 19th of October 2021 to form a political party to combat the Markarpolossian Eco-capitalist party in the 2021 Markarpolossian general election. On the 28th of November 2021, Pankhurst quit the party and joined the Eco-capitalists. Taigon denounced this, calling him a "backstabbing traitor"
Disbanding of the party
On the 9th of May, 2022, Taigon disbanded the party and joined the Hardy Party, led by Liam Hardy, shortly after Loogy quit to join it.
- Microtransactions in EA video games should be classified as gambling
- Communisim is discouraged and taboo.
- fortnite should be banned
Rafael had several strange policies that Taigon, as Chairman, decided to veto.
- Dogs should be regarded as superior beings to humans
- Each farmer shall recieve a free Blobfish (Psychrolutes marcidus)
- Communisim should be made a criminal offence
Taigon was unaminously elected as Chairman.
At the time of it's disbanding, the party had 3 members after Pankhurst quit to join the Markarpolossian Eco-capitalist party.