Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Anthony Scale is a categorical classification of micronational and macronational entities alike which was originally developed by Anthony I on 12 November 2020.
- Grade 0 Nation - A nation that doesn't have any physical territorial presence and often exists solely through mediums such as the internet, all aspects are non-existent.
- Grade 1 Nation - Micronation that isn't recognized by any countries, has a physical territorial presence, all aspects are existent and the country doesn't intend to secede. These nations are often political simulations, projects, and made for fun.
- Grade 2 Nation - Micronation that isn't recognized by any country but consists of physical land claims, every aspect of this country exists and has an intention to become a Macronation.
- Grade 3 Nation - Macronation which is partially recognized on the global stage.
- Grade 4 Nation - Macronation that is recognized by all countries.