Talk:Republic of Silofais
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why is this considered a poor article?
While it certainly is a stub, I must disagree with it being labelled an article of poor quality. I can't see the reason for it to be regarded as such.
--Emiel Sebastiaan Hardy
--23:17, 14 August 2017 (UTC)
- While I'm not an admin, or even a person with years of wiki editing experience to go by, I'd say first and foremost the issue here is more then likely all of those red links. In the body of the text alone I have found seven red links. My advice would be to either create the articles those links are supposed to correspond to, or remove the links and keep the text. I hope this advice helps.
- --00:21, 15 August 2017 (UTC)
- Not only is this silly, but it's flat out wrong. Although I agree the articles mentioned in the red links should be created, many articles without the "poor quality" label have tons of red links.
- --Emiel Sebastiaan Hardy
- --11:05, 16 August 2017 (UTC)
- With bias, I have removed the "poor quality" label and replaced it with "stub".
- --21:33, 19 August 2017 (UTC)