Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Talk:Grand Unified Micronational
- 1 Resources
- 2 Full membership confirmation votes
- 3 Chair elections, December 2018
- 4 Agenda
Micronationalism Guide drafts
Readers are invited to suggest edits.
- Constitutions and forms of government, primary author Adam I of Überstadt
- Guide to legislation, primary author Horatio Eden of the Edenic Compact
- Diplomabear host rota
- I GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (May - July 2017)
- II GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (July - September 2017)
Full membership confirmation votes
Chair elections, December 2018
Nominations open 11 December at 00:00 UTC, and close at 00:00 UTC on 18 December. Campaigning will last from 00:00 UTC on 18 December to 00:00 UTC on 25 December. Voting will open on 25 December at 00:00 UTC and close at 00:00 UTC on 1 January. At 00:00 UTC on 1 January, the winner will take office.
- Name, Republic of Example
VOTING (opens 00:00 UTC on 25 December)
- Emperor Adam I, Empire of Adammia
- Nicholas Randouler, Principality of Posaf
- None of the above
|Grand Unified Micronational: 20 January Quorum, 21:00 UTC (16:00 EST / 13:00 PST / 21 January 08:00 AEDT)|
Venue: Discord server
Please feel free to add things you wish to be discussed about, all issues, events and other comments, below. Please do elaborate on what it is that you want to be discussed or voted on.