Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Talk:Grand Unified Micronational
Micronationalism Guide drafts
Readers are invited to suggest edits.
- Constitutions and forms of government, primary author Adam I of Überstadt
- Guide to legislation, primary author Horatio Eden of the Edenic Compact
- Diplomabear host rota
- I GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (May - July 2017)
- II GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (July - September 2017)
Chair elections, June 2019
- 10th June - Nominations open
- 17th June - Nominations close; campaigning starts
- 24th June - Campaigning ends; voting starts
- 1th June - Voting ends; winner takes office as 29th Chair.
The rules for nominations and voting, as always, are as follows:
- Only registered delegates may stand for Chair - not nations.
- Voting may be done publicly or by private ballot to the Chairman.
- Any delegate is entitled to run for Chair, with the exception of the Supreme Justice.
- Only delegations of full members may vote.
- Member states have one vote.
- Any candidate can withdraw their nomination at any time.
- Candidates must nominate themselves, or must have been nominated by the sitting Chairman at their request.
- Elections use the first past the post voting system. The candidate with the highest number of votes wins. If the election goes to deadlock, a run-off is held between the tied candidates. The winner takes office at 00:01 UTC on 1 Juny 2019.
- The Vice-Chair shall be appointed in the following way: the newly elected Chair shall select a delegate, who must be confirmed as Vice-Chair by the Quorum to be appointed as such. If the Quorum does not, then the Chair shall select other delegates until the Quorum accepts one. In this way, the holder of the office shall enjoy the confidence both of the Chair and of the Quorum as a whole.
If you wish to nominate a candidate for election, either:
- Put the name of your candidate under the nomination heading below (new names always go at the bottom of the list)
- Message the name of your candidate to Adam I, Emperor of Adammia (via Discord).
- Name, Republic of Example
- Bradley, Duke of Dullahan, Kingdom of Wyvern
- King Thomas I, Kingdom of Hrafnarfjall
- Austin Jaax, Empire of Iustus
|Grand Unified Micronational: 16 June Quorum, 20:00 UTC (21:00 BST / 16:00 EDT / 13:00 PDT / 20 May 06:00 AEST)|
Venue: Discord server
Please feel free to add things you wish to be discussed about, all issues, events and other comments, below. Please do elaborate on what it is that you want to be discussed or voted on.