Talk:Ela'r'oech Monarchy Power Dispute
The use of the terms of "put up to" and specifically focusing solely on the side of Charles is quite biased, as well as seeming here to be painting the cabinet in a light that is highly negative. As well the lack of references is saddening on this page. Furthermore the addition of "Dracul (Presumably)" and the inclusion of Serramwen have no proper reason, and the listing of all people for Charles' side while stating simply "Bryce's Cabinet" is also extremely bias as it minimises presumptions of people. --𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙸 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚊 (𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔) 18:02, 28 October 2021 (UTC)
- As an extra aside I will add that presuming that there have been no developments after Charles left the call is not factual and should not be on there as developments did occur. Honestly this page is a mess in it's current state regarding the bias of the page. --𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙸 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚊 (𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔) 18:09, 28 October 2021 (UTC)
Feel free to update accordingly. Ela'r'oech Charles (talk) 04:08, 29 October 2021 (UTC)
There is false information regarding 03 November 2021 on this page. --𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙸 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚊 (𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔) 14:28, 4 November 2021 (UTC)
- Such as? Here's what really happened in this dispute, Bryce changed laws effectively making him a dictator since no one else was in his parliament yet. Then he formed a "cabinet" and named you Queen. You held no power in that regard, effectively you all took Ela'r'oech away from it's people. There was a poll showing 12-5 on Me-You, Christina. The only reason the second poll failed was because you had already gotten your buds in there to make sure you guys stayed in power. Unfortunately for you, I held ownership of the server and dislike authoritarianism. I'd also like to add that this entire situation is why I hold bias against the entire MicroWiki Community and it's pathetic that I've had to form such a bias but I'd say it's more pathetic that just as I was opening up you people came in and just reaffirmed them. Honestly, how sad. Ela'r'oech Charles (talk) 15:03, 4 November 2021 (UTC)
- I would like to first state that your bias of also blatantly ignoring what an unbias judge stated on things is very very showing, and I would also like to state that a server is not a micronation.
- If you do not like the MicroWiki community then stop interacting with it flat out honestly.
- I specifically was referring to the parts of the 3rd in which you speculated about the Cycoldian Imperium with it, and also you included dubious sections in which they were also false before. Honestly this entire article is in a dire need of a complete re-write to remove bias.
--𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙸 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚊 (𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔) 15:27, 4 November 2021 (UTC)
- I have no reason to believe the judge is unbiased. Don't know where they came from at all.
- I don't? I have my micronation. My little circle of friends, I use micronationalism as a hobby. I engage in my hobby with my friends. I use MicroWiki for my articles, nothing more.
- I was told by someone that it had been annexed and it's been fixed in accordance with your own article. Feel free to rewrite it to fit your agenda, I'll proceed to rewrite it to fit the actual truth, which I've stated already.
Ela'r'oech Charles (talk) 16:21, 4 November 2021 (UTC)
- You can do some research on the judge to see he is unbiased, like any at all.
- As I said you can stop interacting with the community if you hate the community as you said, nobody is shackling you to your computer on here.
- You actually didn't, as the Cycoldian Imperium page does not list what you listed, in fact it is nowhere near what it states on that page. I am going to need to do a ton of stuff to rewrite it as well.
--𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙸 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚊 (𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔) 17:25, 4 November 2021 (UTC)
- Sure. I ignored one unbiased judge.
- Me going to make articles on a wiki isn't interacting with a whole community. I never said I hate the community, I just have bias against it because of people like you.
- If you check how I changed it, it does effectively say what's going on. You have no control of land or people, they never changed servers or "sides." They're in the Ela'r'oech discord server as Elarians. All you're doing is claiming a nation that does not want you there. I'd prefer you make an "Elarian-Cycoldia" or whatever and leave us alone.
Please, leave us alone. We don't want you a part of the Ela'r'oech community, I say that on behalf of the ENP and majority of Ela'r'oech citizens. All you're doing is harming our great community by claiming it despite never having worked for what you got. I actually used hard work. I built structures for it and I started elections, a server, an article. You have done nothing but edit this article and make some laws to ensure you stayed in power. Ela'r'oech Charles (talk) 17:48, 4 November 2021 (UTC)