| Slavinsk Federation |
Honor and glory
Nad Magurou už svitá
|- Prime Minister||Andrej Izbiacki|
|Legislature||Federatívne Zhromaždenie, Národná Rada and Snem|
|- Type||- tricameral|
|Established||31st July 2011|
|Population||2(citizens), 30 000|
Slavinia, officially the Slavinsk Federation (Slovak:Slavinská Federácia'), was a territorrial micronation based in Slovakia. It is a parliamentary presidential federal republic, with a multiparty system. It dissolved at the end of August 2011.
Entablishment of Slavinia
Slavinia was entablished on the last day of July, on the territorry of former Quertinia.
5 August: Creation of of the Puostel republic
6 August: First website : http://slavinskfederation.webs.com/
7 August: Claim of the Kamska Federal Republic
Dissolution of Slavinia
- 10.00- Final decision, Sona becomes President.
- 11,00- Unpopular changes - dissannexation of Kamska, Pohronetsk.Legalization of coffee.
- 11,45 -Izbiac Republic declares independence.
- 11,47-Sona, President of Slavinsk Federation declares merger of Puostel Republic and Izbiac Republic into " Predoknovskaya Republic" with capital in Khadba.
- 11,53- Independent Republic of Izbiakia conquers Zelenogorsk and destroys Puiostelian possessions.
- 12,00- Slavinsk Federation officially declares war on IRoI.
- 12,06- Battle of Dolnoursansk- Slavinsk victory.
- 12,25- Battle of Dversk- IRoI victory.
- 12,43- Battle of Predsieniya- IRoI victory.
- 12,45- Capitulation of Slavisk forces in Dolnoursansk.
- 13,00- Independent Republic of Izbiakia reforms into Furstentum Aaren-Issbau und Vorpotock.
- 13,14-FA-IuV forces march towards Taroslavin. Battle of Taroslavin- Slavinsk Federation disentablished.
- 13,30- Creation of the Heiliges Romishes Reich des Deutschen und Slavischen Volker with capital in Däroslauenberg.
- 13,42- Predoknovskaya Republic last stance at Khodba.
- 15,00-Official capitulation of Predoknovskaya Republic.
- 17,30- First council of the Reichstag.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|
The president was elected for one year. He could veto any law, and could forbid any military operation.
The prime minister was in charge of most of internal affairs, and if the minister post for some ministries was vacant, the prime minister acted also as minister of it.
The Cabinet was formed from 15 ministries :
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Economy
- Ministry of Transport
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Healthcare
- Ministry of Diplomacy
- Ministry of Ecology
- Ministry of Tourism
- Ministry of Immigration
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Energy
There were 2 councillors from each inhabit.
The Národna rada was composed of 25 councillors.
The Snem was composed of 5 councillors.
The head of the military was the Minister of Defence.
Federal republics were the first level divisions of Slavinsk. The federal republic was an exclave of Slavinsk territory unconnected to the rest.
So far there are three federal republics:
- Ponitraviak federal rep.
- Pohronsk federal rep.
- Kamska federal rep.
There were 12 krais in Ponitravia:
- Podgorski krai
- Lesovinski krai
- Starogradsk krai
- Zapadoprievidzski krai
- Cipanski krai
- Trebianecki krai
- Ponicijski krai
- Vendelinianski krai
- Isarnski krai
- Vinidski krai
- Kanianski krai
- Lazansko-magurski krai
There were also 3 krais in the Pohronsk Federal republic:
- Hronetsk krai
- Ponikletsk krai
- Serboviak krai
There were four krais in the Kamska federal rep. :
- Sivokamenski krai
- Nizhnokamski krai
- Vissnokamski krai
- Gornokamski krai
A republic was a type of Slavinsk subdivision with full Slavinsk control and are owned by Slavinsk citizens. They enjoyed a large ammount of autonomy and could create their own laws, however federal laws were superior to those of the republics.
The republics are further subdivided into oblasts and free cities.
There were two republics in Slavinia:
|Flag||Long name||Short name||Capital city||Date of entablishment||Official language||President||Population|
|1||Izbiac republic (Izbiacka republika)||Izba||Asztal||31 July 2011||Slovak,Izbiak,English||Andrej Izbiacki||1|
|2||Puostel republic (Puostelska republika)||Puostel||Puostelsk||5 August 2011||Slovak,French||Soňa||1|
The quertinian quperni was introduced on 21 July 2011, when the first 5 banknotes each worth 5 quperni were printed.
There was only one citizen, president Andrej Izbiacki.
According to the statistics of 2009, the total number of residents (of the Slovakian part) wass 67 890. Most of the residents are Slovaks. The major population centers were Prievidza and Bojnice.
There was only one airport in Slavinsk located in the West Prievidza Federation- it was called Západoprievidzské Letisko Nezávislosti.
The road system was the main transport used in mainland Slavinia.
The railway system was formed from three stops : Czausa, Prievidza and Bresnien.
The culture of Quertinia was influenced by east-central european culture.
The most used languages were: Slovak, English, German, French.
The most practiced religion was Roman Catholicism.
|History||Early history of Slavinia • December 2010 • Principality of Cotinia • Holy euramerican empire • Kingdom of Ponitria • Quertinia|
|Geography||National parks • Terrain • Rivers • Cities|
|Economy||Quertinian quperni • Slavinian Companies|
|Government and politics||Administrative divisions of Slavinia • Political parties • Foreign Relations • Education|
|Culture||Slavinian People • Symbols of Slavinia • Izbiac language • Languages of Slavinia|
|Military||Conflicts involving Slavinia • Awards and decorations of Slavinia • Organised and controlled warfare concept|