Reformed Colony of Everland
This article's factual accuracy is disputed.
|Anthem: "Everland Koloniaal Volkslied" (Dutch)|
"Everland Colonial Anthem"
and largest city
• Became a colony of the Reformed People's Republic
|September 19, 2021|
Everland, officially the Reformed Colony of Everland, is a colony of the Reformed People's Republic, claiming a house in Soddy-Daisy, Tennessee. It is a Reformed colony since September 19, 2021, 11:20PM CEST. The colony of Everland is made up of 5 tiny districts, Bak, Zongo, Habwawe, Everland Province and Talon. These names date from the time that Everland was still independent.
Founded in 2018 as a independent state and becomming a Reformed colony in 2021, the former republic had plans to start a space program which makes model rockets with the aim of selling them to different micronations. However, this never happened. Everland's colonial currency is the Reformed won, which is used all over the Reformed People's Republic.
- In late 2018, the Republic of Everland was founded as the Kingdom of Everstan. It was later established as a republic, and renamed to Everland. The former king who was from the House of Burks automatically became the first President of Everland. The nation had an economic boom, raising the economy to 500 IOU's (The old Everlandic currency). Many companies were established around then, including the Everland tourist Agency. For that reason, Everland had plans on joining the AMU.
- Everland was involved in the First Newlands War.
- Somewhere in 2018, a micronation named Bak attacked Everland City, Everland's capital city. The Everlandic Miltary fought back and gained control over Bak, which was originally going to be part of the Kingdom of Ascanstan. After the occupation of Bak, it became a Everlandic province.
- On 15 May 2019, Everland became an observer state of the Organisation of Active Micronations (OAM), and became a full member on 17 May.
- Everland became inactive in mid-2019. The king paid no more attention to his country and the country was left without leadership for 2 years.
- In 2021, 2 years after Everland became inactive, the Reformed People's Republic colonized the inactive republic with the aim of expanding it's territory. Nowadays, it is known as the second overseas territory of the RPR, after Nulug, which is no longer a Reformed colony today. With the RPR now in power, President Youri Koeman of the Reformed People's Republic pulled Everland out of the OAM, which gave him full controll over the colony.
Everland's legislative branches were the National Council, the Everland National Senate, the Supreme Court of Everland, the Everland Federal Court and the Everland Consititutional Court. Since the colonization by the Reformed People's Republic, the government has been disbanned by the President of the RPR, which makes him the only one in power in the entire colony.