This article is of poor quality and may require cleanup to meet MicroWiki's quality standards. Based on the last time it was edited, the future of this article is yet to be determined. Please improve this article if you can; the discussion page may contain suggestions.
Sublime State of Hasanistan
|Motto: Barış, Arılık ve Özgürlük|
Peace, Purity and Freedom
|Anthem: "Hasanistan, greatest country!"|
|HIM Shahanshah Daniyal|
|Establishment||7 September 2011|
Hasanistan is a self-proclaimed state with territorial claims situated across the Greater Middle East region. Hasanistan has been described as a micronation or an alternative government by external observers due to its lack of international recognition and the minimal control over the regions it holds territorial claims upon.
Hasanistan unilaterally seceded from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Bahrain on 7 September 2011. Following the secession, an autocratic government led by the country's founder, Hasan Çakar, ruled the country for three years. The authoritarian government collapsed on 9 June 2013, following a political crisis between the government and elements of the military, and democratic reforms were implemented transforming Hasanistan into a democratic republic. On 11 August 2016, Hasanistan became a territory of the Empire of Pavlov, where it remained until Pavlov dissolved in 2017. Following the dissolution of Pavlov, Hasanistan experienced an unstable period of independence for two months until it joined the Expansive Realm of Khorașan. Hasanistan remained a territory of Khorașan for nearly a month until it unilaterally seceded due to instability and infighting within the Khorașani government. Hasanistan became a monarchy under former Pavlovian emperor Shahanshah Daniyal in late 2019 and was incorporated among other realms he ruled over into the Tsardom of Montescano in early April 2020. Later in the same month, during a political dispute between the Monarchy and Prime Minister, Hasanistan seceded from Montescano, abolished the monarchy and re-established itself as an independent republic. In August 2021, President Çakar contacted Shahanshah Daniyal with an offer to restore relationships, which was accepted after some communications between the parties. After these talks, Hasanistan officially became a Socii state of Pavlov and restored the Hasani Monarchy under Daniyal.
An entity on Micras is named after and inspired by Hasanistan, although it does not share any formal connection or relationship with the real-world Hasanistan.
- Official website
- Official wiki
- Facebook account
- Twitter account
- Youtube account
- BitChute account
- Discord server
- Hasanistan European Confederation website
- Hasanistan World Union website
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Pavlov restores relations with Hasanistan. Pavlov.pl news. 24 August 2021.
- ↑ Stephen M. Bland (2016). DOES IT YURT? Travels in Central Asia Or How I Came to Love the Stans. Hertfordshire Press Ltd. ISBN 978-1910886298.
- ↑ Welcome to Hasanistan. Batyr Times. 22 May 2011.
- ↑ Hasanistan is now a constitutional leadership with parliamentary system. Batyr Times. 9 June 2013.
- ↑ Hasanistan joins the Empire of Pavlov - reforms ahead. Batyr Times. 11 August 2016.
- ↑ BREAKING: Pavlov dissolved. Batyr Times. 12 May 2017.
- ↑ Expansive Realm of Khorashan established; Hasanistan joins. Batyr Times. 2 August 2017.
- ↑ Hasanistan secedes from Nedlando-Khorashan; adopts new Constitution on its sixth anniversary. Batyr Times. 7 September 2017.
- ↑ Hasanistan transforms into Monarchy; Alexander Bekbulatov becomes Shahanshah. Batyr Times. 25 November 2019.
- ↑ Hasanistan granted independence from Montescano. Batyr Times. 4 April 2020.
- ↑ Hasanistan granted independence from Montescano. Batyr Times. 25 April 2020.
- ↑ Naib-i-Şehinşah abolishes monarchy, exiles Royal Family and creates free association with Jurijev. Batyr Times. 26 April 2020.