Nationalist Party of Lifréia
|Nationalist Party of Lifréia|
Partido Nacionalista de Lifréia
|Leader||To be elected |
|Founder||Lopes I |
|Founded||May 8th, 2015|
|Headquarters||Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil|
|Youth wing||Kanfrerine Youth|
|Political position||Center (self-proclaimed)|
|Official colours||Black and Crimson|
|Seats in Senate|
The Nationalist Party of Lifréia, (Portuguese: Partido Nacionalista de Lifréia), is a centrist political party that exists in the Empire of Lifréia. It is currently the only political party on the Empire. And, curiously, it is the only party that is currently allowed to exist in Lifréia, that is a one-party state.
Founded on May 8, 2015, with the Kanfre Lopes I as its leader.
Ideology and place on the political spectrum
The party defines itself as "centrist". Its goals are as follows:
"1. Fight bolshevik influence in the Lifreian political life.
2. Lower the required age for conscription on the NAL (National Army of Lifréia) to 16.
3. Build closer ties with the Principality of Nossia (its former province).
4. Issue a "military first" policy. Improve the NAL as a whole.
5. Turn the NAL into a organization within the Lifreian government.
6. Offer military education in schools across Lifréia.
7. Fight Lifréia's enemy with might and honor. Pay blood with blood. Defend the nation."
The party currently does not have a General-Secretary. For reasons of time and preparations, the Congress could not be held on the 29th of february. Thus, it was rescheduled to the 20th of april of 2016. As of the final months of 2016, the Kanfre communicated that the Congress it's not sheduled to occur in any specific date.
Lopes I - Founder
To be elected - General-Secretary
To be elected - Treasurer
Nossian Nationalist Party - Sister party of the NPL in the Principality of Nossia.