Nationalist Party of Hashima
|Hashimai Nacionalista Fél HU|
Partito Nazionalista di Hashima IT
Nationalist Party of Hashima EN
|Leader||Prince of Hashima|
Princess of Hashima
|Spokesperson||Prince of Crown Umberto|
|Prince Fabrizio I of Hashima|
|Princess Enikő I of Hashima|
|Founded||28 September 2014|
|Headquarters||Principality of Hashima|
|Official colors||Red, White|
The Nationalist Party of Hashima (Hashimai Nacionalista Fél HU, Partito Nazionalista di Hashima IT), is the ruling and also the only one party allowed inside the Principality of Hashima.
It has been founded in 28 September 2014, the same day of the Hashima's independence from Japan.
The leaders are the Prince and Princess of Hashima, Prince Fabrizio I of Hashima and Princess Enikő I of Hashima.
In fact, the leaders of the Nationalist Party of Hashima are by law also the Princes of the Principality of Hashima.
Being the only one Party allowed in the Principality of Hashima, the Nationalist Party of Hashima has the complete control of the Parliament and of the Ministries.
- Ministry of Defense
- Ministry of Education, University and Research
- Ministry of Employment and Citizenship
- Ministry of Environment, Protection of the Territory, of the sea and of the Agriculture
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Heritage, Cultural Activities and Tourism
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Justice
Other Governamental bodies and government-owned corporations
The Senate is the only one branch of the Parliament of Hashima.
Being the only one Party allowed in the Principality of Hashima, the Nationalist Party of Hashima utilizes the Parliament as own body.
The requirements for join the Party are:
- Being a citizen of the Principality of Hashima
- Don't be/don't has been a criminal
- Respect the laws of the Principality of Hashima
- Live the membership being proud and honored of the position
Everyone that wants to join the Party, after to have successful applied for the citizenship of the Principality of Hashima, needs to contact the Govern at the official main email address of the Principality of Hashima (firstname.lastname@example.org), requiring the application for the membership.