Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
MicroWiki:Proposed New Admin
|This page contains discussion or announcements archived from MicroWiki's former location on Wikia. Any policies or situations mentioned here are probably deprecated or irrelevant.|
As many of you have noticed, MicroWiki today is really only operating with one of its four elected Administrators. Whilst the other three do pop in and help out where and when they can (to my understanding they're all pretty much just too busy), we really can't keep operating on just one fully active Administrator. We need a team of at least two fully active Admins who can be there as first responders to user issues and deal with the day-to-day running of the site, rather than just one Admin with others who mostly address larger issues.
It's for this reason that I'm proposing Cajak as a new addition to the Administration, on the following grounds:
- He's a widely respected member of this community;
- He has the highest edit count of any user;
- He consistently produces high-quality articles;
- He follows and even tries to help enforce the rules;
- He's been of invaluable assistance in the implemention of numerous policy points;
- He has the right attitude and work ethic;
- He can be reasonably active;
- He's been on the wiki for more than a year
Just like we did previously, we're giving users the opportunity to vote for or against this new choice of Admin. Simply sign your name in the category below (NOTE: users must vote, not nations).
And no Cajak, you can't vote. ;)
- ptrcancer (Admin) 00:51, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- Francisvillegov 01:03, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- Parlum Payum Populum et Sandus Guillaume Sœrgèl 01:03, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- The Crown Prince of Landashir, James Puchowski 08:34, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- --Niels Vermeersch 11:54, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- Son3 14:21, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- --Ben L 15:19, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- --Sumpland 19:30, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
- --Patetopia 22:31, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
Danvania 14:35, November 28, 2009 (UTC) He is rude and offensive, as he insulted me yesterday without provocation. Also, he is the prime minister of a micronation, giving him a bias