King of Ikerlàndia
|King of Ikerlàndia, South Korea and Catalonia|
|Baabydeeg doot Ikerlàndiagenng, Koreey doo Katalonskeey|
|Type||Head of State|
|Member of||Congress of Deputies of Ikerlàndia|
Term limits are non-existent.
|Inaugural holder||Iker I|
|Formation||31 December 2018|
The King of the Principality of Ikerlàndia is the head of state of Ikerlàndia, the Korean Liberated Territories and the Catalonia Liberated Territories, as an ex-officio role. He is also the Commander-in-Chief of the National Army of Ikerlàndia (NAI).
The King is responsible for the executive decisions of Ikerlàndia, and also has a say on the affairs of the Korean Liberated Territories and the Catalonia Liberated Territories and is also an ex-officio member of the Ikerlandian Parliament, although be a Speaker of the Parliament.
Some of the King of Ikerlàndia's duties are:
- To ensure order in the running of the nation.
- Awards medals and decorations where appropriate.
- Signs Legislature into law.
- Appoints Military Commissars to the territories administered by the NAF.
- May veto law when necessary.
- Issues Sovereign Decrees regarding several issues in the country.
The king is not chosen by the Ikerlandian people, but the position is hereditary.
The king is the head of state and the de facto chair of the Council of Ministers of Ikerlàndia. The appointment and removal of ministers can only be made with their advice.