Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Royal State of Khazar
|This article refers to a nation which is currently in a state of inactivity. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.|
| Royal State of Khazar |
|Largest city||Camp Erikka, Monongahela Territory|
|Official language(s)||English, Hebrew|
|- Prince||Ephraim I|
|- Prime Minister||Seth Nemerovski|
|- Knesset Speaker||Susan Lipscomb|
|- Type||- Unicameral Parliament|
|Established||3 March 2009|
Khazar, officially the Royal State of Khazar is a territorial Jewish micronation. It is a parliamentary democracy and monarchy. The nation is located in the eastern regions of North America.
In early 2009, a group of Jewish college students at a university in Appalachia wanted to create a Jewish homeland of their own. On March 3, 2009, the students came together to form Khazar. The government has been stable since.
The political system contains two branches: Royal and Legislative. The order of society is ranked in that order. The Royalty consists of a Prince, a Princess, and a Prince Regent, in addition to many other positions of royal nobility and stature. They have supreme authority over the land. The Legislative Branch consists of the Parliament, or Knesset, and the Prime Minister. The Prime Minister is a member of the Knesset. It is a unicameral body with ten now nonpartisan seats.
- Law of Return: The Khazari Knesset passed a law similar to that of the State of Israel allowing all people of Jewish origin or faith an expedited legal status and expedited citizenship. Amendments have given non-Jewish spouses or life partners the same right.
The Royal Military of Khazar consists of two parts: the Royal Defense Force, and the Royal Coast Guard, defending Khazar's vast coastline. The age for conscription is 16, though the military is mostly in reserve.
- Hillel- The Capital of Khazar. Contains the Knesset, the Royal Palace, and Levine Hall, the national synagogue and national hall.
- Monongahela Territory - The largest inhabited territory of Khazar. It is vast, scenic, and mostly undeveloped. It is the only part of Khazar open to people that don't have Khazari legal status. Camp Erikka, the largest city in Khazar is located in this territory.
- Torantaanne Territory - The oldest territory of Khazar. It is fairly developed and home to many settlements. This territory is 120 miles from the rest of Khazar.
- Stoyanov Territory - Khazar's Antarctic claim.