Home Party (Garagstan)
|Party name||The Home Party|
|Micronation||Principality of Garagstan|
|Established||June 28th 2010|
|Ideology||Friendship, Peace, Success, Progressivism|
|Colours||Dark Blue/Light Blue|
|Anthem||Don't Worry be Happy|
The Home Party is currently the Only Political Party in the Principality of Garagstan. The Home Party is run by current President Kenny Harber and his Vice, Jacob Folley. The Party was founded on June 28, 2010, the official Independence Day of Garagstan when Kenny and Jacob both decided Garagstan needed a different type of Government.
- Leader: Kenny Harber
- Deputy: Jacob Folley
The Home Party are very keen to have more members and have also said it would be even nicer if there was some competition.
- June 28, 2010 - Newly Elected President Kenny Harber, and his Vice President Jacob Folley set up the Home Party.
- July 16, 2010 - The Home Party unveils its new Logo and Kenny Harber signs the 'Parliament Forever' Document.
- August 4, 2010 - The Home Party reveal plans to extend the Nation into the next street.
- August 7, 2010 - Extension of Garagstan goes ahead.
- August 28, 2010 - Jacob Folley's house is then included in the expansion.
- October 1, 2010 - Home Party's MicroWiki page set up.
4 Pillars of The Home Party
There are 4 Pillars that the Home Party is built on and they hope they can achieve all of these for Garagstan and its Citzens. They are:
There are 7 Seats in Garagstan:
- Sofa City
- Princes Gate
- Princes Avenue
- Elsden Chase
- The Chase
- North End District
- Princes Field
...and The Home Party holds them all, (as they are the only Party).