Government of the Second American Empire
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Government of the Second American Empire|
|Coat of Arms|
|Formed||20 December 2020|
|Jurisdiction||Second American Empire|
|Minister responsible||Ryan Lynch, Chancellor|
|Cabinet of Ministers of Imperial America|
|Chancellor||Duke of Lee||Movement for Democracy|
|Secretary of Foreign Affairs||Raja Balaji||Independent|
|Secretary of the Interior||R.J Bratt|
|Secretary of Defense||R.J Bratt|
|Secretary of Art, Culture and Heritage||Duke of Lee||Independent|
|Secretary of Information||Raja Balaji|
|Secretary of Sports||vacant|
|Secretary of Environment||vacant|
|Secretary of Social Development||vacant||Independent|
|Secretary of Technology||Vacant||-|
|Secretary of Health||Vacant|
|Secretary of Infrastructure||Vacant||-|
- Department of Foreign Affairs - In charge of international relations and diplomatic channels.
- Department of Interior - In charge of public security, civil protection, as well as migration and citizenship issues.
- Department of Defence - In charge of defense issues and national and digital security, as well as military intelligence and counter-intelligence.
- Department of Art, Culture and Heritage - In charge of promoting and protecting culture, arts and national heritage, as well as other forms of cultural expression.
- Department of Information - In charge of regulating the media and information in the country.
- Department of Sports - In charge of the promotion and development of sports in the country.
- Department of Environment - In charge of establishing policies that seek to protect the environment, as well as promoting environmental awareness.
- Department of Social Development - In charge of social policies.
- Department of Technology - In charge of the technological development of the country.
- Department of Health - In charge of public health policies.
- Department of Infrastructure - In charge of building the empire's infrastructure and buildings.