Egemonican Party Recognition Act
The Egemonican Party Recognition Act (italian: Atto di Riconoscimento del Partito Egemoniense) is a document that signs an official recognition of all UN nations, with some limitations and exceptions, by the Kingdom of Egemonica.
The document has been wrote entirely by the Egemonican Party secretariat the 19th of March 2023.
- Free Socialist State of Paloma, recognized as a great micronation and very well respected.
- Principality of Seborga
- Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Member countries of the United Nations along with Palestine (observer) and Kosovo - with the exception of the States in the "Does not recognize" section.
- Reino da Italia ( considered a commercial and virtual micronation, therefore not recognizable)
- File:United israel palestine flag 2 by bullmoose1912-d5w0p91.png Israel ( recognized as a part of Palestine in a peaceful union)