Department of External Affairs (Arkonia)
(Redirected from Department of External Affairs)
|Formed||11th October, 2018|
|Jurisdiction||Federal Kingdom of Arkonia|
|Annual budget||2% of Arkonian Economy|
|Deputy Minister responsible|
The Department of External Affairs was created on October 11, 2018 by Prime Minister A. Dillman.
- Conduct Relations with other nations.
- Sign Treaties with other nations.
- Join alliances with other nations.
- The Minister of External Affairs is the head of the department. He/she is appointed by the Prime Minister and Confirmed by the Legislative Assembly of Arkonia. They are the head of the Department of External Affairs.
- The Treaty Negotiation Office is the office that Negotiates Treaties for Arkonia. The Head of this Office is the Minister.
- The Delegation Office is the office that leads the Delegations.
- The Delegation Office Undersecretary is the Cheif Diplomat of Arkonia.
- The Western Hemisphere Delegates Assisstant Secretary is the head of all diplomats in the western hemisphere.
- The Eurasian Delegates Assisstant Secretary is the head of all Diplomats in Eurasia.
- The African Delegates Assisstant Secretary is the head of all diplomats in Africa.
- The Oceanic Delegates Assisstant Secretary is the head of all diplomats in Oceania.
- The Intelligence and Research Assisstant Secretary does research into whether a diplomatic relation would be beneficial to Arkonia.
- The Legislative Affairs Assisstant Secretary leads relations with the Legislative Assembly of Arkonia.
- The Office of the Inspector General does inspections to make sure operations are running efficiently.