Defense Forces of Pristinia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may require cleanup to meet MicroWiki's quality standards.
|Defense Forces of Pristinia|
|Country||Socialist Federal Republic of Nemkhavia|
|Motto||United We Stand|
The Defense Forces of Pristinia are the joint military forces of Pristinia, founded on 31 December 2009 for the protection of the newly founded Autonomous Socialist Republic of Pristinia.
Here a list of the Forces' ranks and what function their holders normally have.
- Commander-in-Chief of the Forces – The President of the ASR Pristinia holds this position and is instated into it the moment he is elected and confirmed.
- General – A General with command over a momentarily defined proportion of the forces.
- General of the Troops – A General with command over troop movements along the entire frontline.
- General of Strategy and Tactics – A General with supremity over battlefield planning.
- Colonel – Leader of a momentarily assigned legion of four people.
- Major – More or less the assistant of the Colonel.
- Seargent – Leader of a momentarily assigned division of two people.
- Recruit – Footsoldier with no command capabilities.
- Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Forces Mark Dresner
- Colonel Paul Drivemont
- Colonel John Gardner-Hammersmith