Daniel Lawrence Maloney
Photograph of Maloney with a Cartoon filter.
|1st President of the Constitutional Republic of Columbia|
|Assumed office |
25 June 2020
|Vice President||Jared L. Johnson|
|Preceded by||Office Established|
|Born||28 March 2000|
|Citizenship||Constitutional Republic of Columbia, United States.|
Daniel Lawrence Maloney (born 28 March 2000) is the first and current president of the Constitutional Republic of Columbia. He has come under criticism from the community for a multitude of reasons, see controversy below.
Maloney has received criticism in the community, more recently due to his doxxing of Isaac J. White, an underage micronationalist. This lead to Dan's microwiki account (Dan17) being banned from the website. Dan attempted to evade this ban under the account Cessnafan. This account was later banned by a wiki admin. Dan has also previously attempted in the past to gather the IP addresses of numerous other discord users and individuals. Maloney himself has tried to circumvent the consequences of these actions by either claiming that he "regretted it" or placing said blame on those who he assisted such as the Fascist Seldavia Reich.
- Daniel showing Whites location via Discord private messages.
- Daniel announcing on his YouTube channel that he has found Whites location.
- Dan being banned by the wiki admin Brooklyn Kennedy
- Cessnafan talking in the first person, referring to his previous ban.
- Dan's "assignment" asking for the collection of IP addresses.
- Further discussion of "research"
- List of discord users that Dan requested the IP addresses of
- One of Dan's revisions blaming Seldavia, entirely ignoring the fact that he was complicit in the doxxing