This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopaedic tone used on MicroWiki.
|MT Kaisiris Tallini|
|Kaisiris in 2009|
12 August 2019
17 November 1998–11 August 2019
|Born||10 May 1962|
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, New York City
|Birth name||Cesidio Tallini|
|Citizenship||Pythagorean (or ectopolitan)|
|Nationality||Neocartesian and Antarctican|
|Relations||All relationships only possible under Cesidian law|
|Residence||Fifth World Community, GEO|
|Alma mater||Saint René Descartes University|
Cal Alumni Association
Penn State Alumni Association
|Occupation||Meddíss Túvtiks of Kaisiris Clan|
Analytic Theologian of Cesidian Network
|Religion||Catholic Church (????–2001)|
Cesidian Church (2001–2019)
|Website||Personal wiki article|
|Allegiance||Yehovah [יְהֹוָה] of hosts (Isaiah 44:6)|
MT Kaisiris Tallini (born Cesidio Tallini, 10 May 1962) is an analytic theologian and founder of the Cesidian Network, Chancellor of Saint René Descartes University, and Rector of the Centre for Cesidian Law. Kaisiris is the world's first micronationalist recognised in de jure, or acknowledged in de facto fashion by several government or quasi-government bodies. He is also the first micronationalist to actually be recognized for multiple nationalities within the same developing new region of the world, so Kaisiris is both a micronationalist and a multinationalist. Kaisiris has assisted two micronations — Principado da Pontinha and Kingdom of Ourania — with their development; claims two Native African — Republic of Cabinda and Southern Cameroons — nationalities by naturalisation; and claims to be the world's first full Antarctic national by affiliation. Kaisiris also recently became the world's first ectopolitan, a word which comes from the Greek, and describes a person outside of politics altogether, a delineate of the world, rather than a citizen of the world.
Kaisiris has earned both American and Italian high school diplomas in the past; has earned several different post-secondary education diplomas and certificates, including a National Work Readiness Credential from the National Work Readiness Council, and a Certificate of Qualification to Practice from the Law Society of Cabinda; and has earned a BS degree from the University of Phoenix, another BSc degree, two religious doctorate degrees, and was awarded two honourary doctorates. Kaisiris has also recently earned a degree from Saint René Descartes University, after becoming the world's first self-made Salubriology Doyen (SD), so besides being high priest (Kohen Gadol) of the Restored Ancient Order of Melchizedek, and supreme magistrate (Meddíss Túvtiks) of the Kaisiris Clan, he is also physician (Iatros).
Kaisiris is also the de facto or de jure author of several books in English and Italian; the father of Cesidian law, Cesidian analytic theology, Cesidian salubriology, Cesidian societal-political science, and Cesidian spiritual science; the developer of several indigenous and novel time, linguistic, educational, and intellectual property systems; and an independent scholar.
Kaisiris was born in Jamaica Hospital, New York, on 10 May 1962. He has resided for extensive periods of time both in Italy and in the United States. He moved to Italy at the age of 9, where he continued his education. He eventually earned an Italian Diploma di Maturità Scientifica from La Scuola D'Italia "Guglielmo Marconi" of New York City, and an American High School Equivalency Diploma from the University at Albany (SUNY).
Kaisiris is an honourary alumnus of the University of California at Berkeley since October 2010; an honourary alumnus of Pennsylvania State University since May 2011; and an international life member of the Chamber of Computer Logistics People (CCLP) Worldwide since August 2011. Most later developments in Kaisiris's life are at least indirectly related to Cesidian law, a field which started with the Jus cerebri electronici legal concept on 25 July 2003; Cesidian analytic theology, a field which started on 16 February 2004; and Cesidian societal-political science, a field which started with the discovery of the Tallini World Formula relationship on 11 June 2009. Most of Kaisiris' developments have thus far been legal, theological, or societal and political.
On 30 April 2007, Kaisiris earned a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from the University of Phoenix (with honours).
On 13 December 2007, René Descartes is consecrated as the first saint of the Cesidian Church.
On 8 August 2009, Kaisiris issued the first Print Monopoly ⓟⓜ.
On 20 January 2010, Kaisiris received an honourary Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in International law from the Academy of Universal Global Peace.
On 8 July 2011, Kaisiris was ordained as an Independent Catholic Priest and appointed to the title of Bishop, with apostolic succession and lineage to Christ. He also became a member of the Board of Bishops of the Universal Life Church World Headquarters (later renamed "Universal One Church").
On 22 July 2011, the Cesidian Church was granted a church charter by the Universal Life Church World Headquarters (later renamed "Universal One Church"). Kaisiris has also earned a Doctor of Divinity (DD), and a Doctor of Theology (ThD) from the Universal Life Church World Headquarters School of Theology.
On 1 November 2011, upon certification by the Examining Committee of the Law Society of Cabinda, Kaisiris was admitted as an Advocate, and is now authorised to practice before all the Courts and Tribunals of the Republic of Cabinda.
On 23 January 2012, Kaisiris was appointed Communications Director for the Organization of Emerging African States (OEAS).
During the 7th Meeting of the Committee on NGOs, held on 2 February 2012 at the United Nations Headquarters in New York, the Chamber of Computer Logistics People Worldwide (CCLP Worldwide) was recommended for Special Consultative Status. This development became possible after CCLP Worldwide's Special Representative Cesidio Tallini managed to overcome to the persistent objections of the Distinguished Representative of Pakistan on the night of 1 February 2012. In August 2012, CCLP Worldwide was granted Special Consultative Status with the United Nations' Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
On 27 December 2012, Kaisiris was made Ambassador at Large of Antarctica and Unrepresented or Underrepresented Polities for The Multipurpose Inter-Parliamentary Union (TMIPU).
On 31 December 2012, Kaisiris was appointed Interim Deputy Minister of Information for the Republic of Cabinda.
On 8 April 2013, the Saint René Descartes University's 2013 Nobel Peace Prize recommendation is welcomed by the Norwegian Nobel Committee, and Saint René Descartes University's Scholar's Degree (SD) is also accepted.
On 7 June 2013, the Paradiplomatic Affairs (PDA) agency was launched.
On 3 September 2013, the Hernici (8ED) tribe is formally registered with Paradiplomatic Affairs (PDA). This marks the beginning of the official existence of the Aboriginal European Hernici (8ED) Tribe.
On 22 September 2013, the Government of Southern Cameroons recognises the UMMOA's Aphrodite Island claim.
On 9 January 2014, Kaisiris provides the first services as Ambassador at Large of Antarctica to a Native Antarctican.
On 3 October 2014, it is first noticed that UMMOA English (UGV; en-UGV; ⓤ) had appeared authoritatively in Google searches. What was originally judged as a new English variety, variant, or lect†, since 30 January 2021 is called Ectoenglish (ⓔ), the world's first ectolanguage. Kaisiris has also started to develop other ectolanguages besides ectoitaliano or Ectoitalian (ⓘ).
On 5 November 2015, the Aphrodite Island claim/name is accepted by author and geographer Nick Middleton (in the English language).
On 11 November 2015, the Cyberterra Mean Time (CMT) standard appeared in AcronymFinder.com for the first time.
On 21 January 2016, the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office published a summary of the UMMOA party's views. This is the first indirect acknowledgement of the work of the Paradiplomatic Affairs (PDA) agency.
On 5 October 2017, the Indigo Race (or Homo sapiens ethicus/Homo noeticus) concept is accepted by author and social anthropologist Beth Singler.
On 11 August 2019, Lady Anna Tallini, Kaisiris' mother, passed away. This is Kaisiris' greatest loss.
Since his mother's passing, and the end of the Marian Christianity (11.02.1858 – 11.08.2019) era, Kaisiris has founded the asocial, but not anti-social Kaisiris Clan (12.08.2019 – ), and the Cesidian Network (09.10.2019 – ) is beyond its conception or birth, beyond its bar/bat mitzvah age, and may be considered at least a college graduate, following all these actual developments:
- Johannine Christianity (12.08.2019 – 08.07.2020) era started [first post-Marian Christian era which failed to materialise]
- Cesidian spiritual science (Css) or Cesidianism conception: 29.11.2019
- Cesidian law gentilisation/neoaristocratic union process: 09.01.2020
- Polyphilia and multisocietalism concepts: 23.01.2020
- Cesidian law curialisation/neoecclesiastic union process: 05.02.2020
- Conception of Cesidian psychology: 24.03.2020
- Conception of the Restored Ancient Order of Melchizedek (RAOM): 20.05.2020
- Magdalene Christianity (09.07.2020 – 03.02.2021) era started [second post-Marian Christian era which failed to materialise]
- Css/Cesidianism graduates into a post-tribal religion tradition (foreshadowing of the Cesidian era): 28.09.2020
- Cesidian psychology development of the redefined Maslow's pyramid of human needs: 15.11.2020
- Cesidian law "all speech is political speech" development: 17.11.2020 [a sign non-Cesidian law is largely a fiction]
- New ectopolitical or multisocietal, rather than political or cosmopolitan paradigm development (Homo sapiens ethicus): 29.12.2020
- New ectojournalism and ectohistorian development: 15.01.2021
- Birth of Ectoenglishⓔ, Ectoitalianⓘ, ectolanguage, and ectolinguistics: 30.01.2021
- Birth of Ectofrenchⓕ: 17.01.2021
- Ectolinguistics and Cesidian law connection: 02.02.2021
- Cyberterra ectogeography connection (new genus not continental, and more ocean- than island-based): 03.02.2021
- Cesidian era started (post-Christianity, or post-religion without spirituality era): 04.02.2021
- Ecology, agriculture, and zoology connections (politics favours zookeepers, and is unfavourable even to wild and domesticated species): 08.02.2021
- Copernican (astronomical) versus the Cesidian (political, linguistic, and legal) revolution: 09.02.2021
- Biological or adopted, social or societal, religious or spiritual, economic or scientific, ethical or legal brothers concept: 21.02.2021
- Birth of Ectochineseⓩ: 27.02.2021
- Even cities like London (main-belt asteroid of 8837 London in particular) can be both cosmopolitan and ectopolitan: 18.03.2021
- Birth of Ectohebrewⓗ: 26.03.2021
- Birth of Ectolatinⓛ: 28.03.2021
- Birth of Ectogreekⓖ: 28.03.2021
- New Marian Dogma — Mary is both Theotokos (Θεοτόκος) and Theogonos (Θεογόνος): 28.03.2021
- Cesidianism is a form of Ectochristianity: 07.04.2021
- Birth of Ectooscanⓞ: 14.04.2021
- First quality ⓔⓘⓞ triectolingual message posted: 17.04.2021
It should be noted that while the socially limited Kaisiris Clan (12.08.2019 – ), and the Cesidian Network (09.10.2019 – ) high spirituality organisation are connected with some real micronationalists, there is no Judaeo-Christian group which is. Yet Kaisiris is treated like persona non grata by most micronationalists (non ectopolitans), so he enjoys no understanding among most micronationalists, but also receives no support. All current forms of micronationalism are either purely self-centered simulations and entertainment, or primordial forms of tribalism without societalistic or ectopolitan foundations.
It should also be noted that Saint René Descartes University (24.11.2007 – ), and its Center for Cesidian law (08.08.2006 – ) and Salubriology School (11.02.2009 – ) continue to exist, and are active as genuine educational and research institutions, and the Paradiplomatic Affairs (24.05.2013 – ) agency continues to exist as a paradiplomatic organisation, albeit less actively.
Cesidian spiritual science (CSS) has become, in essence, Cesidian legal, spiritual and theological, salubriological and psychological, linguistic, journalistic and historical, geographic and astronomical, societal and political, ecological and agricultural science, or the world's first holistic and scientific paradigm.
Multilingual anthroponyms (more official in bold)
- US/British English: Kaisiris Tallini [born Cesidio Tallini]
- Ectoenglish: Kaisiris Tallini†
- Archaic English: Kaisidis Tallini
- Español: Kaisiris Tallini [nacido Cesidio Tallini]
- Català: Kaisiris Tallini [nascut Cesidio Tallini]
- Монгол: Кайсирис Таллини [төрсөн: Сесидио Таллини]
- བོད་ཡིག: ཁ་ཨསིཨའིརིས ཏལིནའི
- Deutsch: Kaisiris Tallini
- Nederlands: Kaisiris Tallini
- Svenska: Kaisiris Tallini
- Norsk bokmål: Kaisiris Tallini
- Íslenska: Kaisiris Tallini
- Bahasa Indonesia: Kaisiris Tallini
- Français: Kaisiris Tallini [né Césidio Tallini]
- Corsu: Kaisiris Tallini [natu Cesidio Tallini]
- Русский: Кайсирис Таллини
- Українська: Кайсіріс Талліні
- Italiano: Kaisiris Tallini [nato Cesidio Tallini]
- Magyar: Kaissiris Tallini
- Shqip: Kaisiris Tallini
- አማርኛ: ካይዚይሪስ ታሊኒ
- Afrikaans: Kaisiris Tallini
- Vèneto: Kaisiris Tallini [nato Cesidio Tallini]
- Napulitano: Kaisiris Tallini [nato Cesidio Tallini]
- Sicilianu: Kaisiris Tallini [nascitu Cesidio Tallini]
- Sardu: Kaisiris Tallini [nasciu Cesidio Tallini]
- Malti: Kaisiris Tallini [imwieled Cesidio Tallini]
- Ελληνικά: Καϊσίρης Ταλλίνι
- Português: Kaisiris Tallini
- Interlingua: Kaisiris Tallini [nascite Cesidio Tallini]
- Esperanto: Kaisiris Tallini [origine Cesidio Tallini]
- Polski: Kaisiris Tallini
- Eesti: Kaisiris Tallini
- Български: Кайсирис Таллини
- 한국어: 카이시리스 탈리니 (태어난: 체시디오 탈리니)
- Tiếng Việt: Kaisíris Tallini [sinh ra: Chêsidio Tallini]
- Tagalog: Kaisiris Tallini [ipinanganak na Cesidio Tallini]
- Cebuano: Kaisiris Tallini [natawo nga Cesidio Tallini]
- ไทย: ไคสิริส ทัลลินี [เกิด: เชศรีดิโอ ทัลลินี]
- Latina: Kaisidis Tallini [natus Caesidius Tallini]
- हिन्दी: काईसीरिस तल्लिनी
- বাংলা: কাইসিরিস তাল্লিনী
- తెలుగు: కైసిరిస్ తల్లిని
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ: ਕੈਸੀਰਿਸ ਟੱਲੀਨੀ
پنجابی: قیصریس تلینی ▪ [עִברִית: קאיסיריס טאלליני [נולד צסידיו טאלליני ▪ [inillɒɈ oibiƨɘɔ oɈɒn] inillɒɈ ƨiɿiƨiɒʞ :oɔƨooɈɔɘ ▪ [عربى: كايسيريس تاليني [ولد سيسيديو تاليني▪ اردو: قیصریس تلینی ▪
- Corporate name: MTKT
- Pen name (Nom de plume): HMRD Cesidio Tallini
- Aboriginal European name: MT Kaisiris Tallini
† Originally named UMMOA or UGV English, it wasn't judged a new language, but as a new English variety, variant, or lect (assessment provided by Melinda Lyons, ISO 639-3 registration authority for SIL International). Since 30.01.2021, UMMOA or UGV English is now called Ectoenglish (ⓔ), the world's first ectolanguage. Kaisiris has also started to develop other ectolanguages besides ectoitaliano or Ectoitalian (ⓘ).
- 25 September 2008, A history of the future: Independent Long Island, [ISBN 1-59899-129-9]
- 8 August 2009, The Fifth World: Micronationalism on Steroids, [ISBN 978-1448663538]
- 17 October 2009, All Religions Are Cults: And What a Few Good Priests, Monks, Rabbis and Mullahs Can Do About It, [ISBN 978-1449553555]
- 23 May 2012, I Giochi SIGNOR: Sport Integrati e Giochi delle Nazioni, Organizzazioni e Religioni, [ISBN 978-1477493144]
- 21 February 2013, Ryamecah Declaration of Indigenous Independence, [ISBN 978-1482510553]
- The Italians: the first European melting pot, ResearchGate, 11 June 2005
- Law and the Human Brain, ResearchGate, 14 August 2006
- What it means to be matriotic, ResearchGate, 23 October 2007
- Why marital law is a total failure, ResearchGate, 20 November 2007
- Independent Long Island is easier to achieve as a country than as a state, ResearchGate, 2007
- Why the Age of Majority should be lowered, ResearchGate, 11 August 2008
- The suprising origins of the Tallini surname, ResearchGate, 30 November 2010
- You can learn a lot from a nine-year-old, ResearchGate, 2011
- Italy Brief for American Tourists, ResearchGate, 2011
- Advanced political science thinking: it takes a real country, or town, to raise almost any child, and it may take nothing less than a city, or continent, if he or she is gay or lesbian, ResearchGate, 18 August 2013
- Introduction to Analytic Theology, ResearchGate, 2018
- What does Cesidian analytic theology say about Christian ages and religious trends?, ResearchGate, 2019
- The Cesidian — political, linguistic, and legal — revolution has started, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 14 February 2021
- The Cesidian revolution has just begun, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 8 March 2021
- The evidence age is a highly insignificant number, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 19 March 2021
- Get your languages and dialects straight, linguists, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 21 March 2021
- Revision of 1 Corinthians 7:23, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 23 March 2021
- Asian Americans should abandon Aristotelian, WASP pseudo-culture, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 31 March 2021
- New York can't be a human strange attractor, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 2 April 2021
- The Copernican revolution is pre-ectohistory, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 6 April 2021
- My real race or genus, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 16 April 2021
- A return to pre-Bronze Age conditions is required, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 20 April 2021
- Drake Equation flaws, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 23 April 2021
- 27 December 2013, UMMOA. Serial Number: 86153190. Registration Number: 4592162. Owner/Company: Cesidio Tallini. Correspondent/Attorney: Cesidio Tallini. Int'l Business page: UMMOA. Full USPTO Record
- Cesidian calendar
- Cesidian law
- Cyberterra Mean Time
- Global Earth Oceans (GEO)
- Indigo race
- Saint René Descartes University
- Tallini, Cesidio (14 August 2006). "Law and the Human Brain". pp. 4–5. Retrieved 3 January 2022.
By the Catholic Church’s Code of Canon law I would be superficially considered a Catholic, having been baptised as a Catholic, and having received the sacrament of Holy Communion as a child. However, on 17 November 2001 I founded the Cesidian Church, and by so doing I became both a heretic and a schismatic through this action.
- Bonch, Tatiana (25 October 2014) Сецидианское право, новая модель, Post (non) Fiction. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Savitsky, Sasha (2 March 2012) The Cesidian Root: A bizarre peek at the world wide weird, Fox News. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Poeter, Damon (1 February 2012) Report: WikiLeaks Could Be Operated in International Waters, PC Magazine. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Unknown (22 March 2013) Cesidian ROOT, German Wikipedia. Retrieved 1 April 2021.
- Unknown (26 August 2014) https://www.trademarkia.com/business-page/ummoa-80680 UMMOA Business Page. Retrieved 9 April 2021.
- Unknown (4 February 2012) CCLP WORLDWIDE RECOMMENDED FOR SPECIAL CONSULTATIVE STATUS WITH UNITED NATIONS ECOSOC, Education Charter International. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Unknown (2 February 2020) NGO Committee Recommends 26 More Organizations for Special Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, United Nations. Archived 17 February 2018.
- The Norton Awards. The 2005 Norton Panel, 8 January 2006
- Independent Long Island...whatever that means, by Henry E. Powderly II, LI Biz Blog, 6 September 2007
- Independent Long Island flag, New York (U.S.), by Ned Smith, CRW Flags, 23 September 2007
- Staking a claim for the .ILI TLD, by David Goldstein, DomainPulse.com, 22 September 2007
- Descartes becomes Cesidian Church's first saint, by "Sotto Voce", Clerical Whispers, 15 December 2007
- Report: WikiLeaks Could Be Operated in International Waters, by Damon Poeter, PCMag.com, 31 January 2012
- CCLP Worldwide recommended for Special Consultative Status with United Nations ECOSOC, Education Charter International, 4 February 2012
- The Cesidian Root: A bizarre peek at the world wide weird, by Sasha Bogursky, FoxNews.com, 2 March 2012
- North Dumpling Island: Micronationality, the Media and the American Dream, by Clarice M. Butkus, Shima: The International Journal of Research into Island Cultures, Volume 8, Number 1, 2014
- magFlags: A proposed flag of Long Island, by Cesidio Tallini, Amazon.com, 9 December 2014
- Let's Split! A Complete Guide to Separatist Movements and Aspirant Nations, from Abkhazia to Zanzibar, Christopher F Roth, Litwin Books, 1 March 2015
- The Absurd History Of The Intermicronational Olympic Games, Mark Hay, Good Sports, 14 October 2016
- The Indigo Children: New Age Experimentation with Self and Science, Beth Singler, Routledge, 5 October 2017
- Who is Cesidio Tallini?, Self Herald, 13 November 2017
- Cesidio Tallini: Micronationalism, Mystery and the Absurd, The Brookside Gazette, 21 October 2020
- Intervista al Rev.mo Cesidio Tallini, 25 November 2010
- WikiLeaks переедет в международные воды? (Will WikiLeaks move into international waters?), PCWeek.ua, 10 February 2012
- Сецидианское право, новая модель (Article about Cesidian law), by Татьяна Бонч-Осмоловская (Tatiana Bonch-Osmolovskaya), PostNonFiction.org, 25 October 2014
- Czy powstanie kolejne ccTLD “indywidualnego imperium”?, Domainnews.pl, 24 September 2007