Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Austro-Hungarian People's Army
|This article has no relevant categories. Please help MicroWiki by adding a category to this page and removing this template.|
Österreichisch-Ungarische Volksarmee (ger)
"Im Januar um Mitternacht"
|Divisions|| Ground Corps|
|Colors||Red, White, Yellow, Green|
The Austro-Hungarian People's Army is the armed force of the Austro-Hungarian Federation.
|Commodore||Counter officer||Senior officer||Lieutenant|
- Cabin person (ger. Kabinenperson) is the lowest rank in the Austro-Hungarian People's Army.
- Cadet (ger. Kadett) is the second-lowest rank in the AHPA. Cabin persons get promoted to the rank of a Cadet after 1–2 weeks of appropiate service or due to a democratic vote of his team and the overseeing officer.
- Corporal (ger. Korporal) is the third-lowest rank. A soldier may be promoted to a Corporal due to a democratic vote of his team and the overseeing officer (Cadet rank needed) or due to 2–4 weeks of service.
- Aspirant (ger. Aspirant) is the highest enlisted rank in the AHPA. It can be gained through visiting an Aspirants course.
- Officer (ger. Unteroffizier) is the lowest Officer rank in the AHPA. It can be gained through completing an Aspirants course.
- Quartermaster and higher have no official regulation yet.