Reginal State of Cheng
| Reginal State of Cheng |
|Official language(s)||English, Korean|
|- President of House of Lords||Count W. Howe|
|- Type||- Unicameral (House of Lords)|
|Time zone||UTC +9|
The Reginal State of Cheng or Queendom of Cheng(鄭) is a Micronation. It is a vassal state of South Korea, and was founded on the 20th October, 2017.
The Reginal State is the only enatic succession monarchy in the World. The State is not support nor against feminism.
|Queen of Reginal State|
[[|Arms of Her Majesty The Queen of Reginal State]]
|Formation||20 October 2017|
The Queen of Reginal State is the title of monarch, head of state in the Reginal State. The full title of the monarch is: "Her Majesty the Queen of Cheng. The Queen is a hereditary monarch.
Currently the reginal throne is vacant. The House of Lords is seeking the Monarch who wants to devote her lifetime to serve for her Realm.
The Reginal State has enatic succession rule and it cannot be amended. So, Males cannot inherit the throne. It makes the Reginal State as the only enatic succession monarchy in the World. Upon reaching age 60, the Queen must retire (abdicate) in favor of the Crown Princess, provided the royal heiress has reached age 18.
Dynasts lose their right to the throne if they marry without the permission of the Queen.
Use of titles
- Queen : Regal name, followed by Queen of Cheng, with style Her Majesty
- Queen's husband : Prince, followed by first name, followed by "of Cheng", with style His Serene Highness
- Queen's same-sex spouse : Princess, followed by first name, followed by "of Cheng", with style Her Serene Highness
- Eldest daughter : Crown Princess of Cheng, with style Her Royal Highness
- Younger daughters : Princess, followed by first name and surname, and style Her Highness.
- Granddaughters : Princess, followed by first name and surname, and style Her Highness.
- Sons : Prince, followed by first name and surname, and style His Highness.