|Studio Album by Scott Harwood|
|Released||17 November 2015|
|Recorded||5 October 2015, Calais, France|
16/17 November 2015, The Bedroom
|Previous album||Babylon on the Streets of Pirnmill (2015)|
|This album||Racusa SI (2015)|
|Next album||Waterfall of Heat (2015)|
The album was mostly recorded during November 2015 in The Bedroom, with parts recorded during October 2015 in Calais, France.
The album is presumed to be the first to be made using iMaschine 2.
Nothing is Lost Forever is a dub techno album. It is regarded as one of Harwood's most structured works to date.
All tracks were written and produced by Scott Harwood.
- "Racusa SI" (07:49)
- "Transportation to the Dreams of the Unaffected" (06:27) (04:50 on SoundCloud release)
- "If Frank Zappa Can Be A One-Man Industry, Then So Can I" (07:35) (03:46 on SoundCloud release)
- "Calais 04:20" (10:30)
- "Early Morning in the Mind of the Shaman" (12:25)
- Native Instruments iMaschine2
- Native Instruments iMaschine
- Racusa SI, when expanded to 'Rach Thusa, Stàit Ioslamach' and translated from Scottish Gaelic to English, means 'F**k Off, Islamic State'.