People's Socialist Republic of Xarbarstan
| People's Socialist Republic of Xabarstan |
« Liberté, Égalité, Justice, Démocratie » ("Freedom, Equality, Justice, Democracy")
Call of Comrades
|Rhuys's peninsula, next to French Brittany |
|Recognised languages||English and breton|
|Government||Unitary multiparty socialist republic|
|- Chief of the nation||Ulysse Chateau|
|- President of the Republic||All major citizens|
|- President of the State Affairs Council||Ulysse Chateau|
|Legislature||Supreme Workers' Conseil|
|- Type||- unicameral|
|Established||11 march 2020|
|Area claimed||101.69 km²|
|Currency||Euro (de facto)|
|National sport||Hike on the beach|
|National dish||Galette de sarrasin (Kaletez)|
The People's Socialist Republic of Xabarstan (French: République Socialiste Populaire du Xarbarstan), (breton : Republik Sokialour Poblek eus Xabarstan) is a unitary multiparty socialist republic who follows the path of communism. It is located in the Rhuys's peninsula in France. The capital city of Xabarstan is Abélard (also called Saint Gildas de Rhuys).
The country follow the communist idea created by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. The current ruler of Xabarstan is Ulysse Chateau, he holds the post of Chief of the Nation (temporarily) and President of the State Affairs Council. He is also the chairman of the Progress Xabarstan Party, the current ruling party. All major citizens are presidents of the republic honourably.
The name of the country comes from the Persian xabar (council) and stan (place or country). Xabarstan can be literally translated as Council land.
Progress Xabarstan Party
- Party name : Progress Xabarstan Party
- Foundation : March 11, 2020 (under the name of Revolutionary Communist Party)
- General Secretary : Ulysse Chateau
- Political position : Far-left
- Ideologies : Communism, Marxism, Juche, Council communism, People's Multiparty Democracy , humanism and progressivism
- Colours : Red and white (sometime yellow)
- Motto : "L'émancipation des travailleurs doit être l'œuvre des travailleurs eux-mêmes"
The Progress Xabarstan Party is currently the only political party of the People's Socialist Republic of Xabarstan. His official ideology is the Communism, scientific and revolutionary version of the socialism, who wishes to build a communist society. The party refuses the creation of an avant-gardist communist party of the revolution as in Leninism. He prefers that the people decide and act democratically rather than follow stupidly the orders. For the party, it is the proletariat the main actor and not the "professionals" of the revolution. The party is an organization which allows to unite the communities which wish it.
Being in a multiparty people's democracy, the Progress Xabarstan Party is not a single or dominant party as in a Leninist regime.
List of public holidays of the People's Socialist Republic of Xarbarstan :
- New Year's Day : 1 January
- International Women's Day : 8 March
- Foundation of the People's Socialist Republic of Xarbarstan : 11 March
- Paris commune foundation : 18 March
- Fête des symboles nationaux : 28 March
- International Workers' Day : 1 May
- Karl Marx's birthday : 5 May
- Victory days : 8 & 9 May
- National Children's Day : 6 June
- National Women's Day : 20 October
- Mother's Day : 16 November
- Friedrich Engels's birthday : 28 November
Politics and administration of the nation
Xabarstan is a people's democratic state ruled by the revolutionary ideas of communism. The political system is a unitary multiparty socialist republic. The objective of this nation is to establish a democratic nation, just and respectful of human rights as well as an egalitarian state where all citizens realized that the human being is master of everything and decides everything.
- Socialist Republic of Brittany (since 23 January 2021)
- United Nations (all members exept Vatican)
- Republic of Abkhazia
- Republic of South Ossetia
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- Republic of Somaliland
- Republic of Kosovo
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Republic of Taiwan
- State of Palestine