Lord Krishtof von Drakon
This article or section contains out-of-date information or information about an entity that is currently undergoing major changes.
|His Illustrious Highness|
Krištof von Drakon,
Marquess of Asenovgrad
|Official portrait, wearing the Order of St. Demeterios.|
29 May 2019
|Monarch||HSH Prince Dionisiy I|
17 June 2019
13 February 2020
|Prime Minister||HSH Prince Dionisiy I|
|Born||20 November 2000|
|Political party||Fatherland Party|
Lord Krištof von Drakon, Marquess of Asenovgrad is a Montescanesque and Austenasian politician, who has been the current Chancellor of Montescano since its establishment. He resides in the Austenasian Town of Gebirgspark, which he represents in Parliament, and holds both Montanesque and Austenasian noble titles.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
In May 2019 HSH Prince Dionisiy I, Lord Hasan Çakar and Lord Krishtof von Drakon have established together the Principality of Montescano. On the day of foundation of Montescano, HSH Prince Dionisiy, named Lord Krishtof von Drakon, the Grand Pensionary of Montescano, thus he was charged with leading the Montescanesque legislature, the Landtag. He oversaw the integration of the Counties of Nedland, Chypre, and Purmerland.
On 17 June 2019, Lord Krishtof became an Austenasian subject after claiming his house for the Empire. Said property was annexed as Gebirgspark, which he currently represents in Parliament as its Acting Representative. Lord Krishtof became a member of the Board of the Fatherland Party soon after joining Austenasia. On 13 February 2020, after the 2020 Austenasian Elections, Lord Krishtof was reelected as a Representative of Gebirgspark, and was appointed to be a Chancellor of Austenasia.
Lord Krishtof von Drakon is a devout Catholic. Politically, he is known for his Monarchist, Reactionary, Integralist and Traditional Christian outlook, often demonstrated in his law proposals. He is interested in Philosophy, Theology and Literature. He cites Saint Augustine (after whom he took his Confirmational name), Saint Thomas Aquinas and Joseph de Maistre as his influences. Economically, he describes himself as a Distributivist, Corporatist and a Neo-Feudalist. He opposes Capitalism and Socialism equally.
Titles, styles and honours
Titles and styles
- 20 November 2000 - 23 June 2015: Krishtof Fondrk
- 23 June 2015 - 30 July 2015: His Excellency Krishtof Fondrk, Minister of Culture (Nazir)
- 30 July 2015 - 10 Augustus 2016: Krishtof Fondrk
- 10 Augustus 2016 - 9 October 2016: The Honourable Krishtof Fondrk, National Security and Internal Affairs (Pavlov)
- 10 Augustus 2016 - 9 October 2016: His Majesty Krishtof, by the Grace of God, King of Nazir (Nazir)
- 9 October 2016 - February 2017: His Royal Highness Grand Prince Krishtof von Drakon of Nov Asenovgrad KOFE KOVB KOSV (Pavlov)
- February 2017 - 29 May 2019: Krishtof Fondrk
- May 2019 - 12 June 2019: Lord Krištof von Drakon, Count of Hinterbergen (Montescano)
- 12 June 2019 - Present: Lord Krištof von Drakon, Marquess of Asenovgrad, Count of Hinterbergen (Montescano)
His Illustrious Highness Lord Krištof Viktor Augustín von Drakon, Marquess of Asenovgrad, Count of Hinterbergen, Baron of Vorstampfen, Baron of Wachausee, Baron of Gebirgspark, Knight Grand Cross of the Sacred Military Order of St. Demetrios.
Montescanesque noble titles:
Austenasian noble titles:
- Knight Grand Cross of the Sacred Military Order of St. Demetrios
- Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the White Swan