ARTICLE 1- STATUS
-a) The official name of the organization is "Intermicronational Alliance for Cooperation and Development" and can be abbreviated to "IACD"
-b) The official language of the IACD is English.
- c) The official calendar of the organization is the Gregorian calendar
ARTICLE 2 - ENTRY OF A STATE
- a) With the entry of a new member state, the member state automatically ratifies the statute.
- b) Each member state must have the following requirements:
• Respect Human Rights, repudiate Tolitarianism and not be governed by a party or faction with a racist, National Socialist and Fascist ideas
• Don't be at war with any member state
- c) Each member candidate state must obtain the unanimous approval by Congress of Delegates
-ARTICLE 3 - PRESIDENT OF THE ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL COUNCIL
- a) The President of the Organization is elected by the Congress of Delegates every 6 months and cannot be renewed for more than two terms.
- b) The President of the Organization chairs the Congress of Delegates and the General Council.
- c) The members of the General Council are:
• President of the Organization
• Vice President of the Organization
•Commissioner for Human Rights
•Commissioner for Economic Affairs
•Commissioner for Defense and International Relations
• Commissioner for Culture, Environment and Tourism
• General Attorney
- d) The Vice President of the Organization is elected every 6 months and cannot be renewed for more than two terms
- e) The President of the Organization appoints the Commissioners and the Attorney General.
ARTICLE 4- CONGRESS OF DELEGATES
-a) The Congress of Delegates is composed by an one delegate elected by each legislature.
-b) Each delegate has a duration of one year.
- c) The General Congress can modify the statute with 60% of the votes in favor.
- d) The General Congress deals with legislation in:
• Security provisions
• Provisions on the promotion of culture
• Provisions on the promotion of tourism
• Provisions on the promotion of human rights within member countries
• Environmental regulations
• Resolutions of internal diplomatic incidents in the Organization
-d) All legislation must be approved by unanimous vote
-ARTICLE 5 - SUSPENSION
- a) A member which has violated point b of article 2 may be suspended.
- b) Each suspension has a duration of fifteen days, in these fifteen days the delegate of the member state loses the right to participate in the sessions of the Congress of Delegates.
- c) Any suspension must be approved with a majority of favorable votes by the Congress of Delegates and must obtain the approval of the Court.
- d) Any suspension can be renewed by the Congress of Delegates with a majority of votes in favor and must obtain the approval of the Court.
ARTICLE 6 - EXPULSION
- a) A State may be expelled after having seriously violated the point b of article 2.
- b) Any expulsion must be approved with 60% of the votes in favor of the General Congress and must obtain the approval of the Court.
ARTICLE 7 - COURT
- a) The Court is chaired by the Attorney General, appointed every six months by the President.
- b) The Attorney General appoints a deputy Attorney General.
- c) The Court is composed of the Attorney General and the President and the Deputy Attorney General.
- d) The Court has the task of protecting the statute.
ARTICLE 8 - OTHER
- a) Duties and embargoes cannot be placed between Member States.
- b) With the entry of a member state, the state automatically recognizes all member states as sovereign states.