HM Government of Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
|HM Government of Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land|
Logo of the Imperial Government
|State||Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land|
|Leader||Prime Minister of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land|
|Main organ||Grand Cabinet of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land|
|Responsible to||Monarchy of Grant Island|
His Majesty's Government of Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land, is the main executive governing body of Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land. The government is led by the Prime Minister, who selects all the remaining ministers on the advise of the Monarch.
The prime minister and the other most senior ministers belong to the supreme decision-making committee, known as the Grand Cabinet of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land. The government ministers all sit in Grand Cabinet of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land, and are accountable to the Monarch who under the:aw and Constitution of Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land executive authority lies with the monarch,
Government of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
The monarch of the Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land, currently King Terrance, is the head of state and the sovereign,head of government. The monarch remains neutral in political affairs. However, the legal authority of the state that is vested in the sovereign, known as The Crown, remains the source of the executive power exercised by the government. In addition to explicit statutory authority, in many areas the Crown also possesses a body of powers known as the Royal Prerogative, which can be used for many purposes, from the issue or withdrawal of passports to declaration of war. By long-standing custom, most of these powers are delegated from the sovereign to various ministers or other officers of the Crown, who may use them without having to obtain the consent of The Grand Council.
The de facto head of the government, the Prime Minister of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land, also has weekly meetings with the monarch, when he "has a right and a duty to express his views on all Government matters...These meetings, as with all communications between The king and his Government, remain strictly confidential. Having expressed his views.
Royal Prerogative powers include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The power to appoint (and also, in theory, dismiss) a prime minister. This power is exercised by the monarch himself. By convention he appoints (and is expected to appoint) the individual most likely to be capable of commanding the confidence of a majority in the House of Grand Council.
- The power to dismiss and appoint other ministers. This power is exercised by the monarch on the advice of the prime minister.
- The power to assent to and enact laws by giving Royal Assent to Bills
- The power to give and to issue commissions to commissioned officers in the Armed Forces.
- The power to command the Armed Forces of the Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land. This power is exercised by the Defence Council in the Queen's name.
- The power to appoint members to His Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council.
- The power to issue (and also to suspend, cancel, recall, impound, withdraw or revoke) Commonwealth passports and the general power to provide (or deny) Commonwealth passport facilities to Commonwealth citizens and Commonwealth nationals. This is exercised
- The Royal Prerogative of mercy (although capital punishment has been abolished (thereby this power is still used under rare circumstances (e.g. to remedy errors in sentencing calculation).
- The power to grant (and also to cancel and annul) honours.
- The power to create corporations (including the status of being a city, with its own corporation) by Royal Charter, and also to amend, replace and revoke existing charters.
- The power to ratify and make treaties.
- The power to declare war and conclude peace with other nations.
- The power to deploy the Armed Forces overseas.
- The power to recognise states.
- The power to credit and receive diplomats.
The complete extent of the Royal Prerogative powers has never been fully set out, as many of them originated in custom and the period of absolute monarchy.
Ministry of the Imperial Household
The needs of the Imperial Household has changed over time. The ambit of the Ministry's activities encompassed, for example:
- oversight of Imperial domains
- orchestrating the presentation to the Monarch of rare delicacies as gifts from his or her subjects
- administration of the culinary and engineering departments of the court
- oversight of court
- management of court servants
- oversight of the Imperial wardrobe, etc.
- attending to the imperial princes and princesses of the second to the fourth generation, inclusive
The Ministry of the Imperial Household is Headed by Minister For Crown of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
Ministry of Justice of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
The Ministry of Justice of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land (MOJ) is a ministerial department of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land Government headed by The Lord Chancellor of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land. The department is also responsible for areas of constitutional policy. Its stated priorities are to reduce re-offending and protect the public, to provide access to justice, to increase confidence in the justice system, and uphold people’s civil liberties. The Lord Chancellor is the minister responsible to Parliament for the judiciary, the court system and prisons and probation in The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land, with some additional Commonwealth-wide responsibilities e.g. The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land Supreme Court and judicial appointments by the Crown.
Ministry for the Economy of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
The Ministry has currently Four Government Agencies and several Directorates: The mission of the Ministry is to "promote sustainable economic growth in the Commonwealth." It focuses on the key areas of "Knowledge economy and innovation," "Competition and dynamic" and "Room to do business."
Ministry of Defence for the Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
Ministry of Defence for the Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land is
Ministry of Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land Affairs
Ministry of Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land Affairs is the Department of the Crown that is the central body which has served the Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land since its establishment in 2010 is responsible for immigration, security and law and order. As such it is responsible for the police, fire and rescue services, visas and immigration. The Cabinet minister responsible for the department is The Minister of The Crown For Commonwealth Affairs.
- The Department For Commonwealth Affairs
- The Department For Immigration & Customs of Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
- The Department For Civil Defence of Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
Ministry of Foreign relations of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
All foreign affairs activities representation abroad, foreign assistance programs, countering international crime, foreign military training programs, the services the Department provides, and more—are paid for by the foreign affairs budget, which represents little more than 1% of the total Commonwealth budget.
- Protecting and assisting Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land citizens living or traveling abroad;
- Assisting Commonwealth businesses in the international marketplace;
- Coordinating and providing support for international activities of other Commonwealth agencies (local, state, or federal government), official visits overseas and at home, and other diplomatic efforts.
- Keeping the public informed about Commonwealth foreign policy and relations with other countries and providing feedback from the public to administration officials.
The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land Department of Foreign relations conducts these activities with a Diplomatic Corps, and normally uses the Foreign Service personnel system for positions that require service abroad. Employees may be assigned to diplomatic missions abroad to represent The Commonwealth, analyze and report on political, economic, and social trends; adjudicate visas; and respond to the needs of Commonwealth citizens abroad.
Ministry For Culture of the Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
The Ministry for Culture of the Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land The Ministry of Culture of the Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land Government ministry charged with preservation and promotion of art and culture.
Ministry For Enlightenment and Faith and Spirituality Affairs
The Religion of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land is Buntology. all Religion are the re the Ministry For Enlightenment and Faith and Spirituality Affairs and is Headed by the Arch Bishop of Grant Island.
Buntology follows the principle of The Universal Life Church Monastery is a non-denominational interfaith ministry.
Buntology has no traditional doctrine, believing as an organization merely in doing "that which is right." Each individual has the privilege and responsibility to determine what is right for him or her as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others. The Church does not stand between the member and his or her belief system.
Buntology follows The Universal Life Church Monastery's mantra is "We are all children of the same universe." It also has two core tenets:
Do only that which is right.
Every individual is free to practice their religion in the manner of their choosing, as mandated by the Buntology act, so long as that expression does not impinge upon the rights or freedoms of others and is in accordance with the government's laws.
- The Great Council of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
- The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land
- Armed Forces of The Commonwealth of Marie Byrd Land