Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Flag of Custosia
|Adopted||9 February 2017|
|Design||A horizontal tricolor of blue, white and red. A white circle overlaid on the white stripe with a blue hand in the center|
|Designed by||Edward I of Custosia|
The flag of Custosia was the official state flag of the Kingdom of Custosia.
The flag of Custosia is a horizontal tricolor of blue, white and red. A white circle overlaid on the white stripe with a blue hand in the center. The flag is based on European tricolor flags, most notably, the Dutch flag.
The flag of Custosia is a unique flag and symbolizes Custosia as a whole. The blue represents loyalty and wisdom. The white represents peace and prosperity. The red represents nobility and the importance of the Monarchy of Custosia. In the center of the flag, there is a white circle overlaid with a blue hand. The blue hand symbolizes the saying from Aristotle "tool of tools" and is also symbolizing welcoming new people to the nation to help it grow and advance, as well as saying stop to the enemies of Custosia. The blue and white colors are traditional colors of Custosia.
The flag of Custosia is also nicknamed "The Handy Standard" mainly inside Custosian claims.
Rules and Use
- The flag of Custosia must be flown everyday.
- The flag of Custosia must be taken down only for weather conditions.
- The flag of Custosia must be stored in a safe area once taken down.
- The flag of Custosia is only to be used by Custosia only. No other nations shall fly the flag unless for diplomatic reasons.
- The flag of Custosia shall not be burned, thrown around, stored haphazardly or placed on the ground.
- The flag of Custosia shall only be at half mast for the death of a notable figure or an important memorial event in history.