Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Control Clique (Shurigawa)
|Slogan||United we stand, divided we fall|
|Founded||2 August 2014 |
31 April 2015
|Headquarters||CC HQ, Okinokyo, Shurigawa|
|Student wing||National Students Organisation|
|Youth wing||Pioneers of the Emperess|
Monarchism, Totalitarianism, Jingoism
|National affiliation||National Register of Shurigawan Parties|
|House of Peers|
|House of Representatives|
|Greater Shurigawan Empire|
This article is part of the series:
The Control Clique, is a far right political party in the Greater Shurigawan Empire that states that it espouses the philosophies of traditionalism ,conservatism and Shurigawan nationalism. It is the largest single party in the House of Representatives with 5 members, governing in with Toshiko Fukoku , the Leader of the Conservative Party, as Prime Minister. The Conservative Party was founded in 2014, and was one of two dominant parties in the 21st century, along with the Progressife Party and Labour.
Modernisers in the party have claimed that the association between conservatism and nationalism (manifest in policies such as tax incentives for married couples, the removal of the link between pensions and earnings, and criticism of public financial support for those who do not work) have played a role in the electoral decline of the party.
For much of the 21st century, the Conservative party took a broadly stance in relations with the Chu Dynasty, favouring close ties with the Chu and have some missions in Chu.
Improving the welfare of Shurigawa's military service personnel is a priority for the CC. One of their main goals is to repair the Military and strengthen the ties between the armed forces and the people. Policies introduced include those to double the operational bonus for troops; to fund higher education for children of those service personnel injured in action; and to properly resource and staff the National Health Insurance to deal optimally with the particular needs of the Armed Forces
In 2014, the Conservatives first declared support for Free national healthcare. Since entering office in 2014, they have introduced the Health Care Act, constituting the biggest reformation that the National Health Insurance has ever undertaken. However, there has been much criticism and protest about the 2014 government's actions on the National Health Insurance, focussing on privatisation of services.
- Harsh punishment of violence
- Recording ethnicity for all Shurigawan citizens.
- Prohibition of Islamic and kosher slaughter
- Active repatriation of criminals of foreign citizenship and Shurigawan nationals
- Deportation of criminals having foreign nationality or multiple citizenship back to their country of origin,
- Restrictions on immigrant labour
- Removal of resources from anti-climate change programs, development aid and immigration services
- Shutting down of all non-Shurigawan schools
- Governmental communication to be exclusively in Shurigawam
- Shurigawan language proficiency and a 5-year Shurigawan residency and work experience requirement for welfare assistance
- Constitutional protection of the dominance of the Shurigawan culture
- Choosing to defend the essential elements of Shurigawan culture:
- No more tax money to "(political) left" organizations.
- Keeping track of the ethnicity of people who have committed crimes.
- Select policemen on "decisiveness.