Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Constitution of the Daikoku Federation
|This article has no relevant categories. Please help MicroWiki by adding a category to this page and removing this template.|
|Constitution of the Daikoku Federation|
|Authors||Migs Caldeo, Karlos Luis Mozo Anioay|
|Purpose||Supreme law of the Daikoku Federation|
The Constitution of the Daikoku Federation is the supreme law of the Daikoku Federation, which was adopted on May 25, 2013 and was revised once on November 15, 2013.
Parts of the Constitution
The Constitution of the Daikoku Federation consists of 130 articles divided into 9 chapters, excluding the preamble.
- Chapter I - The Daikoku Federation (Article 1-22)
- Chapter II - The Rights and Duties of the Citizen of the Daikoku Federation (Article 23-55)
- Chapter III - The Presidency of the Daikoku Federation (Article 56-Article 72)
- Chapter IV - The Government of the Daikoku Federation (Article 73-Article 80)
- Chapter V - The Federal Assembly of the Daikoku Federation (Article 81-Article 95)
- Chapter VI - The Federative System of the Daikoku Federation (Article 96-105)
- Chapter VII - The Federal Court of the Daikoku Federation (Article 106-114)
- Chapter VIII - Revision of the Constitution (Article 115-120)
- Chapter IX - Final Provisions (Article 121-130)
Amendments to the Constitution
- First Amendment - approved on November 15, 2013, revised Chapter V of the constitution and corrected errors such as repeated articles