|Regulated by||Azerian Government|
|Spoken in||Republic of Azeria|
Classical Azerian, more commonly known as Azerian, is a artlang (art language) used by the Republic of Azeria. It was developed by WaxyCoronet4212, the current President of Azeria.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|
|Fricative||ɸ (f)||s||ʃ (sh)||h|
|Close||i i: (ī)||u u: (ū)|
|Mid||e e: (ē)||o o: (ō)|
|Open||a a: (ā)|
Nouns have five cases:
- Nominative is the doer of a verb: dog bites man.
- Accusative is the done-to of a verb: man bites dog.
- Genitive is the possessor of something: dog’s tail hits man.
- Dative is the recipeint of something: man gives ball to dog.
- Locative is the location of something: man goes to town.
ntop /ntop/ dog (doing the verb)
ntopōwl /ntoˈpoːwl/ (verb done to) dog
ntoponsh /ˈntoponʃ/ dogʼs
ntopev /ntoˈpeɸ/ to (the/a) dog
ntopō /ntoˈpoː/ near/at/by (the/a) dog