Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Charter of the PAECP
We, the nations of the Pan-Atlantic Economical and Cultural Pact;
Desiring to create a Socialist union for cultural and economical exchange;
To this end we acknowledge that:
- a) The Pan-Atlantic Economical and Cultural Pact is to be a force for peace;
- b) The Pan-Atlantic Economical and Cultural Pact is to be a force for cooperation and mutual development;
- c) The Pan-Atlantic Economical and Cultural Pact is to serve as a platform to disseminate and practise these principles;
Accordingly, our respective governments and their representatives have declared that they will abide by this document, adhere to its fundamentals and in doing so cement the position of the Pan-Atlantic Economical and Cultural Pact in the greater community;
TITLE I – GENERAL PROVISIONS
ARTICLE 1 – THE ORGANISATION
- I.) The main purpose of the Pan-Atlantic Economical and Cultural Pact is Trans-Atlantic cooperation and, as such, shall be barred from taking any sovereign power of its member states;
ARTICLE 2 – CORE PRINCIPLES
The Pan-Atlantic Economical and Cultural Pact is established according to the following core principles, regarded as inviolable fundamentals of the institution:
- I.) that all states are equal in status and deserve to be treated as such in all cultural, social, political, economic, diplomatic and general matters unless exceptional circumstances deem otherwise;
- II.) that the sovereignty of a sovereign state is fundamentally inviolable;
- III.) that it is necessary for memberstates across the spectrum to work together to promote mutual development and international peace;
- IV.) that by organising themselves as serious political entities micronational states can achieve sufficient autonomy to be deemed sovereign states;
- V.) that through mutual cooperation and peaceful development all memberstates can better themselves in every way;
- VI.) that micronational citizens have the right to be identified as a people equal in cultural, social and political status;
TITLE II - THE COMMITTEE
The Committee of the PAECP is comprised of 1 vote for each member state. The delegates of a memberstate can be 1 - 10, in which the 1 vote will be divided fairly to all delegates of the memberstate.
TITLE III - THE PAN-ATLANTIC REVOLUTIONARY TROOPS (PAR TROOPS)
- I.) The Troops of the PART shall be lead by a People's Leader, which will be elected by the Committee of the PAECP.
- II.) The Troops of the PART shall be divided into two divisions:
1) the Pan-Atlantic Revolutionary Ground Force and 2) the Pan-Atlantic Revolutionary Air Force
- III.) Each division shall be lead by a Marshal, which will be elected by the Committee of the PAECP.
- IV.) The Troops of the PART shall never be used for starting a war, opressing the people or murder.
- V.) The Troops of the PART shall act as a force of peace, justice and as a Revolutionary Force in case of a revolution in one of the states, in which the memberstates are inhabited. (As of 14 September 2014, the U.S.A, the U.K. and Northern Ireland and the Commonwealth, the Republic of Austria.
Signatories and ratifiers
- People's Republic of Linian Signed and ratified: 14 September 2014
Delegate to the PAECP-Committee: Maximilian Brunner (1 vote)
- Democratic People's Republic of Marksovka Signed and ratified: 14 September 2014
Delegate to the PAECP-Committee: Jonathan Bunch (1 vote)