|This category is not shown on its member pages unless the appropriate user preference is set.|
This category contains hidden categories. Unlike normal categories, these are not displayed at the bottom of pages that are included in them, and are therefore hidden from readers.
Typically categories should be hidden if they are concerned with the maintenance or administration of the Wikipedia project itself but include mainspace articles.
Previewing a page whilst editing it will list the hidden categories used at the bottom of the page. If you have created a user account, you can make hidden categories show up next to normal categories at the bottom of all pages by setting the user preference 'Show hidden categories'.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- All stub articles
- Articles containing Baustralian language text
- Articles containing French language text
- Articles containing Japanese language text
- Articles containing Latin language text
- Articles containing Latin-language text
- Articles containing non-English language text
- Articles containing non-English-language text
- Articles containing Spanish language text
- Articles including recorded pronunciations (English)
- Articles requiring a copyedit
- Articles that are out of date
- Articles with hAudio microformats
- Pages using ahnentafel with unknown parameters
- Pages using collapsible list with both background and text-align in titlestyle
- Pages using collapsible list without both background and text-align in titlestyle
- Pages using deprecated image syntax
- Pages using infobox country or infobox former country with the symbol caption or type parameters
- Pages using infobox country with unknown parameters
- Pages using Template:Post-nominals with missing parameters
- Pages with broken file links
- Pages with coordinates
- Pages with script errors