Logo used since 22 December 2020.
with a Royal charter
|Founded||20 June 2017|
29 September 2019 (chartered)
|Founder||The Lord Jenkinson of Worthing|
The Holderton Herald, formerly the Baustralian News Network, is a public owned news network located and serving the Kingdom of Baustralia.
The Holderton Herald was formed by the Crown on 20 June 2019 and was chartered by an Act of Parliament on 29 September 2019. The network currently runs a website here, a Youtube channel at here, and soon a radio-type audio podcast and a television-type video podcast.
The Holderton Herald is currently sponsoring two films, Dabmasters and Fish 'n Chips, the former will be the first broadcast on HH2, the foreign-orientated channel, and the latter, HH1, the Baustralian-orientated channel.
Formed as the Baustralian News Network, it was renamed the Holderton Herald in anticipation for its new web domain, severing itself from kingdomofbaustralia.com where it was located under the news.kingdomofbaustralia.com sub-domian.
- HH1 — Holderton Herald Baustralia
- For news and broadcasts related to Baustralia
- HH2 — Holderton Herald World
- For news and broadcasts related to the world, both macro- and micronationally
- HH3 — Holderton Herald Crown
- For crown speeches and military parades
- HH4 — Holderton Herald Emergency
- For emergency-related broadcasts