Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online. Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able and willing to do so make a contribution towards the site's costs so that we may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Lady Evren Filgert, Duchess of Dumnonia
Duchess of Dumnonia
5 June 2014
|Born|| 29 November 1994 (age 20)|
Filgert founded the now-defunct Republic of Bokonton on 28 October 2007, which she administered as its Queen until its effective collapse in late 2010, becoming a purely nominal entity by the middle of 2012. On 2 June 2014, Filgert raised the question of joining the Empire of Austenasia with Emperor Jonathan I, and after negotiations her house in Cornwall was annexed as Porthbokon on 5 June.
Porthbokon joined the Empire as an Austenasian Town, with Filgert being appointed its Acting Representative and granted the title Duchess of Dumnonia; she soon afterwards founded the Porthbokon News, the only local news service in the Empire. On 8 July, she was given a tour of Wrythe and Carshalton with James von Puchow by the Emperor, and on 16 July was appointed an Austenasian magistrate. She was elected Representative of Porthbokon in October later that year.
Awards and decorations
- Order of the People, First Class, 27 July 2009
- Dame of Bohr, 30 August 2010
- Lady of the Order of the Sovereign Eagle, 9 September 2010
- Dame of the Royal Order of Saint Christopher, 20 December 2010
- Ribbon of Pebon, 5 January 2011
- Lady of the Order of the Gods, 19 April 2011
- Ribbon of Flora, 21 April 2011
- Baroness of Nothroughingham, 15 July 2011
- Imperial Dame of the Austenasian Order, 4 March 2012