MicroWiki suffered a database corruption issue on 6 March and lost 24 hours worth of edits. Apologies for any disruption; we are looking into options of moving service to another provider.
For further information, please contact us on the Discord.
Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Westsylvania|| North CrawfordUntil December 6
Crawford Empire From December 6
|Mac Coat||/ James|
The hostilities began with a capture of Townville. After that attack Westsylvania forces retreat to Fort Mich. Battles continue on the border while North Crawford tries to break Westsylvanian defenses.
- Battle of Townville- a brief battle that lead to an North Crawford victory. Westsylvania army was pushed back to Fort Mich.
- Battle of the Frost - A North Crawford ambush on an IMTO patrol. The ambush was a failure. IMTO victory.
- Siege of Fort Mich - A major siege of Fort Mich by North Crawford. An decisive Westsylvanian victory.
- Battle of Little Hydetown - A joint strike of IMTO and WTG forces. A Westsylvanian and IMTO victory.
- Battle of Troy - An attempt to secure a hill in the Troy Township by Westsylvania. Decisive North Crawford victory.
- The Second Battle of Troy - A morning raid to take an hill in troy by Westylvania. North Crawford victory.
- Second Battle of Little Hydetown- A North Crawford attempt to recapture Little Hydetown. Westsylvania victory.
- The Third Battle of Troy- Westsylvania tried to take Troy Mountain. North Crawford victory.
- Siege of Fort Michel - A Westsylvanian counter attack after the Second Battle of Little Hydetown. North Crawford victory.
- Second Battle of Fort Mich- North Crawford tried to take Fort Mich. Westsylvania victory.
- Siege of Fort Minor- A major attempt of North Crawford to take Fort Minor. North Crawford victory; anarchists join after the siege. IMTO and Westsylvania forces retreat to Fort Mich.
- Recapture of Fort Minor- IMTO and Westsylvanian attempt to recapture Fort Minor. Westsylvanian and IMTO victory.
- Battle of Fort Minor - North Crawford victory. Fort Minor falls.
- Second Battle of Townville - Westsylvanian Victory. Townville return to Westsylvanian hands.
- Battle of Hydetown - North Crawford Victory. Full control of the city
- Battle of Linesville - North Crawford Victory. Westsylvania retreated to Pymatuming Central. Joint Territory of the Pymatuning Lake Islands are at risk of invasion.
- Siege of Hydetown - Westsylvania Victory. All of Hydetown except Fort Minor is under Westsylvania control.
- Battle of Pymatuming - Battle is Indecisive due to poor weather
- Battle of New Jersey - A battle wage by the Fort DC and Westsylvania against a North Crawford Loyalist.
- Battle of Titusville - Indecisive, Both sides declare victory
- Battle of the Snow - Westsylvanian victory.
- The Grand Battle of Troy Hill- Major Westsylvnaina, IMTO, and Titusville militia victory, the start of the Crawford Empire Civil War and the Titusville War.
Support for Westsylvania
- Grand Duchy of the North Antarctic Peninsular Islands
- Principality of Dekker
- St. Peters Republic
- Hamlinian Republic
- Nation of Athens
- Fort DC
- Titusville Militia
- Marxist People's Republic of Burkland
- Dale Republic
- Republic of Ultamiya
- State of Bascal
- Republic of Kuhugstan
- Kingdom of New Anglia