Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
- 1 Re: Good Article Review
- 2 Redirect reply
- 3 Re: Complaint
- 4 Mistake
- 5 Replies
- 6 Ban lifting
- 7 lol
- 8 Moved
- 9 Stop
- 10 Duke Airways
- 11 Sheka
- 12 How
- 13 Unused image File:Kinei-Maru-10-Denham-Bay.jpg
- 14 Unused image File:Memorial2.jpg
- 15 Foriegn relations
- 16 Help with flag contest
- 17 Diplomatic relations
Re: Good Article Review
Not at all, it's what I'm here for! I've made a few minor tweaks, but overall it is a very good article. I suggest some information about the 8 citizens - perhaps with a photograph of a meeting of the Grand Council - where are they from, what's the prevailing age range and religion, etc? Austenasia (talk) 08:42, 28 May 2016 (BST)
Well, 5 of the 8 citizens are original members of the defunct proto-micronation Drew Star Line. Because many of the members met in elementary school, and are now at different colleges, physical meetings of the Grand Council are temporarily impossible: we use a Facebook Group to communicate and vote. We are all from Havelock, NC, and all but one of us (Emily Paige) were once citizens of the DSL-Starland legacy. In fact, 3 of our members were Presidents of DSL-Starland at some point: Diego Bell (1), Suzuki Akihonaomi (founder, 2, 5, 7, and founder/president of Sandover), and Jericho Gilmore (4). The prevailing age of our members is 19, with Paige being the youngest (18) and Akihonaomi being the oldest (20). New Starland has no official religion, and our members are very diverse: Akihonaomi was raised by a Lutheran and a Buddhist (but considers herself atheist), d'Andre Elder is the son of a Baptist preacher, and Rose Griffin is a self-defined "Hellenistic." We have 4 males and 4 females, and we all speak English... Is that the kind of information that should be added? DNSgov (talk) 20:57, 28 May 2016 (BST)
- Well, maybe not that much detail, but certainly something along those lines. Just something to let people know what sort of people make up the population and where they live (so in this case, Havelock NC) if not in the land claims. Austenasia (talk) 22:47, 28 May 2016 (BST)
See User talk:Austenasia#How_do_you_put_multiple_redirects_in_an_article.3F. Let me know if I misunderstood what you were going for. Überstadt (talk) 07:44, 29 June 2016 (BST)
I saw your comment that Jonathan was helping out, but I'll keep an eye on things in case there are any further problems. Maybe next time we can do without insulting the other party to a dispute. Überstadt (talk) 01:33, 19 December 2016 (UTC)
By reading your website we were able to observe this quote : " as well as a counter to what she feels is a growing threat from the Popular Union of Occitania. Occitania's leader, President Babou Chkaya, has publicly condemned Sunþrawegaz for claiming the Kerguelen Islands of France, and has labeled Leōcor as a "defiant disturber of public order" for refusing to renounce her micronation's land claims." This is absolutely false, because according to Occitanian constitution, Chapter 4, art 1, "the President of Occitania can during the State of Emergency, have full powers." In this context was adopted by the Codex Occitania the Persona non grata Act who says " The president may by decree prohibit access to the territory to a particular person." So your theory that it is for " refusing to renounce her micronation's land claims" is absolutely false, because the president does not have to justify himself. These are only vulgar thoughts. We urge you in an ethical way to remedy it. Cordially. And someting more, I'm not the Occitania's leader, I am the President of Occitania, please, respect the Occitanian people and their democratic values.Babou Chkaya (talk) 11:47, 14 August 2016 (UTC+1)
- Didn't Emperor Thomas tell you to leave me alone? If there is some kind of a language barrier going on here, I know French. I speak, read and write it almost as well as English. Heck, I even know somebody that can translate stuff for me into real Occitanian, the language of southern France, a region that has spent many decades vying for a real Occitanian nation. Is that what I'm going to have to do to get you to back off? Get a translator in here that can put you in your place in whatever tongue you speak? Or should I contact members of the real Occitanian independence movement and have them give your micronation a visit? I may be some fickle blonde in America, but I have wonderful contacts all over France, and I am not afraid to ask any of them for a favor if you don't stop this nonsense. DNSgov (talk) 10:16, 14 August 2017 (UTC)
First off, I managed to change your name! :D
After discussion with the admin team, I have decided to lift your ban on the forums. However, this was not a popular decision, and I must stress that any further infraction of the rules will be met with a permanent ban which I have assured the other admins will not be lifted. Please ensure you read over the rules again just to make sure you're up to speed. I look forward to seeing you contribute once again! Austenasia (talk) 16:27, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
- Yes sir! I shall be good! And thank you very much for lifting the ban. I promise I'll make the most of this opportunity. Suzuki (talk) 23:41, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
I have no idea who you are, and you have no idea who I am...I just wanted to laugh at/with you after reading Austenasia's talkpage and how much you harass him - politely albeit. It's not too passive, not too aggressive, just a nice middle ground I like to call... ILoveNy (talk) 20:49, 28 October 2017 (UTC)
We ask that you please provide the following information about Aysellant in a response to this email:
-Confirm that your micronation is currently active. - Yes
-Your micronation's short and long name. - Aysellant , Princedom of Aysellant
-Primary macronation of existence (where your capital is located is usually what this entails). - Russia
-The stance of your micronation (secessionist or simulationist). - Social and political project
-The capital city of your micronation. - Ayselbork
-Your current population. - 39
-Your current Head of State(s) (first and last name, if possible). - Prince Andreas of Aysellant
- Please also enclose a file of your current flag. - The flag did not change. Is on the page.
Please stop labeling my article as poor. I have worked very hard on it. I don't appreciate it
PS: If you continue I will Report you because then it is vandalism!
- Firstly, learn to sign your posts. type four of these things: ~ at the end of what you post on a talk page to sign it. Secondly, I have already posted why your article is marked as being of poor quality. If you would like to see that template removed, I'd recommend you take the problems I have pointed out to heart and fix them. Suzuki (talk) 20:56, 19 March 2018 (UTC)
- Please stop. I dont want you banned but end this
- Seriously, sign your posts. If you claim to be a hard worker, then you should have learned long ago to do something as simple as add four ~ to the end of your statement. And no, I will not stop. Your articles are all very poor. While I am not the one trying to conform them to wiki standards, like Sez is doing, I am at least trying to point you into the right direction by outlining what needs to be fixed. The fact is that this entire site has standards, and nothing you have written so far upholds those standards. If you do not wish to adapt, then I will continue to label your articles as being of poor quality. Suzuki (talk) 07:21, 20 March 2018 (UTC)
- First of all Suzuki I have read your discussion. I agree some things need to be improved. But the Dukian Sheka is 5 sheka to 1 dollar due to the Government putting it that way. I am not mad and I would like some help.
- PS: Also why did you delete a picture of my coat of arms?
- Please reply ASAP
Yes the macronational Government is Germany. It is not an officially licensed company just a fleet of planes that I painted Duke Airways on but they are recognized as a form of transportation in Duke and they have flown short flights. It does not fly to main airports and it just flys by hangers. Its basically privately owned aircraft,but we call our aircrafts Duke Airways.
- This needs to made clear in your article, though. Your article makes it sound like you have this vast fleet of aircraft that fly everywhere. Also, all of your land claims that I have found are in the United States, and yet for a German-based airline you seem to claim that these aircraft fly between your American-based territories. This confusion must be cleared up. If you have painted on a Duke Airways logo onto a German or American registered craft, it would also be advisable to mention this fact in your article. A picture of one of the craft never hurts, either! ;)
- In case you're wondering why this particular subject has put a burr up my butt, I legitimately own an aircraft engine company. Admittingly, I haven't gone very far with it, aside from registering the company in the United States, but my fascination with aviation in general stands. While micronationalists are all notorious for stretching the truth, I'd advise that in the future you do it with something that is not as easily fact-checkable. It only took me about 10 minutes to prove that there was no Duke Airways registered in international flight records, or any associated branding or manufacturing.
- And just so you know, I am trying to help you improve your articles. Unlike other users, I'd prefer for you to learn how to make a good article on your own by giving you tips and pointers, rather than straight up edit your creations against your will. I would really like to see you develop in the community, and I hope that you'll learn and grow from these experiences. Suzuki (talk) 23:59, 20 March 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for helping! I've decided to be honest and please read the article again. I lied. It is only planned. Also Duke has land claims all over the world too. I have learned and I am removing all lies and bias. Thanks
You said that Duke's Currency was a printed macronational currency. That is not true. It is Dukian. The designs on the currency were designed by my uncle who is an artist. It is not printed and whited out. I just wanted to tell you that so you would know. The designs are not from any macronational currency and they show images of Duke like the 100 Sheka bill which shows a electricity grid. This was designed by my uncle.
I just wanted you to know and to clear up any confusion.
--Tom Kap ([[User talk:Tom Kap|talk]
]) 15:45, 20 March 2018 (UTC)Tom kap
How do i add bullet points?
Unused image File:Kinei-Maru-10-Denham-Bay.jpg
|Your file File:Kinei-Maru-10-Denham-Bay.jpg is unused. In accordance with the MicroWiki Deletion Policy, it may be deleted by the administration team.|
Unused image File:Memorial2.jpg
|Your file File:Memorial2.jpg is unused. In accordance with the MicroWiki Deletion Policy, it may be deleted by the administration team.|
Greetings! Would you be open to joining our organisation the New Eiffel Union of Micronations? Our goal is to help other micronations and make it easier for them to make foreign relations with other micronations.
- As I have mostly retired from micronationalism, aside from my continued work on the micronation-like project of Sunþrawegaz and my participation within the micronational group Drunkiz Gaduro, I will have to decline your offer. Suzuki (talk) 05:57, 6 February 2019 (UTC)
Help with flag contest
- Look to the left of your screen (if you're using a computer), and find the tab that says "tools." Underneath that is an "upload file" option. Click it, and follow the instructions to upload your flag to the site. After you're done with that, go to the DG Flag Contest Page and submit the file into the contestants gallery. Alternatively, once you upload your flag to the site, I can do the rest of the work for you. I hope this helps! Suzuki (talk) 23:53, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
Hi! I'm glad you came back! The Democratic Republic of Pinang would like to open diplomatic relations with your kingdom.
Senator Esty, 15:40 (UTC+2), 22 March 2020 (Julian Calendar)