Just to get the talk page started.
Stop editing other people’s wiki page. The post was just a joke.
(Empire of Nilfgaard & Redania)Relink
It is apart of your nation's history now, you need to accept that.
So, I’m doing a survey, I’m trying to find out what the most popular micronation is; so can you name 5 micronations which you think are the most popular?
The information will be for the Micronational Popularity Index. If you have any questions please ask me.
Hi, since RIS is a private club and it does not care, why not join the Micronational Institute for Standardization and register your country code with us? Here you are welcome to get your country code (the firts two letters of your country name and or the first trhee) our's is for example: Templar Kingdom TE/TEM ) Also register with us your offical currency code (the two letters of your country code + the first letter of your currency name) our example: TE (country code) + C of crown. Eugenio II UTC 15:40 18-X-2020
- So you know that part in waiting called being patient? if you maybe waited for a RIS code to be assigned rather than continuously harassing John I and assigning them yourself you might end up getting one.
13:45, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- But why wait for a bunch of guys that don't care and never take time to answer you, when you can get your MIS 001 and MIS 002 code right away?
- Eugenio II UTC 17:40 18-X-2020
- Alternatively, I can ignore both systems entirely. Having an RIS or MIS code is not important enough for me to argue about it.
- SoaringMoon (talk) 18:30, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- I have serious doubts that the people behind the RIS system don't care, else they would have resigned. People have lives in the form of school/work/socialising you know. 18:34, 18 October 2020 (UTC)