GUM talk page
Just as all but the GUM Chair are forbidden from editing the agenda on Talk:Grand Unified Micronational, it is highly improper for others to edit the requested topics list. Leave it to the Chair. Überstadt (talk) 10:17, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
Warning re: talk page deletions
Please do not delete talk page messages. This applies for article and user talk pages alike, even this page. I'm especially puzzled why you decided to remove a message from an admin's talk page. If it happens again, you can expect a two-week ban. Überstadt (talk) 07:03, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
Would love to talk to you if you get the chance
I recently saw your comment on my page. I had to delete the "Dubious" template as it is not necessary. First off, you didn't spell my country's name right (it's ANDANY not ADANY; it's like if I sae your country's name is SHOREWE AND NOT SHOREWELL). Secondly, I wouldn't want to plagiarize anyone because it's just wrong and it is illegal. That's why I rephrase 80-99% of all words. I do that as an idea to what I need to write about. Plus, for the counties, I use the same template but different flags and names. That means I will change it today,but that doesn't mean to put irrelevant templates on other people's pages. I recently got a message for my 1,000th edit, which means I go on everyday (minimum) and edit around 20-80 times per week. I would know if I plagiarized people's stuff. And if I did copy someone's stuff, then I'll delete it and use it as my own with my own stuff. I would like to know where the "counties" are is so I can fix it. This is considered relations because you're complaining about an easy fix that I was going to do TODAY.But instead, I have to betyping this because you can't let me do my work. Also, I don't understand why you undid my edit on your country's page. The Coat of Arms looks extremely overseid, unproportional, and overall unpleasing to look at. A good, proportioned infobox will be pleasing to the eye and will make the entire infobox look extremely better! IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER COMPLAINTS, PLEASE PUT THEM ON MY TALKPAGE. Thank You.
- I'm just going to leave a warning here: This wiki strictly enforces ORIGINAL content. In other words, paraphrasing someone's text and using it as your own is still considered as plagiarizing. From what I've been informed, this isn't the first time this has happened. I've contacted the rest of the administration team for their feedback on this matter, but I am personally not pleased with what I'm seeing here. --Zenrax (talk) 16:09, 2 January 2018 (UTC)
(NOTE:The following conversation started initially took place on Shorewell (the country's talk page for some reason, so it has been redirected here).
I have updated major misleaders of my country. While I don't like the giant Dubious template, I would like a revision from you ASAP, as family members will see my country page. This means that I would like the Dubious template off for professionalism. Also, I want to nominate your article for the Good Articles. It is well written, precise, and overall outstanding. There's enough content, but not overwhelming. When I get the chance, I will contact an administrator to see how to nominate your article. Warning, this is not a bribe, this is to show that I respect your country and look up to you and your might Empire! Best wishes, Pablo.
- That sounds an awful lot like a bribe to me :thinking_emoji: Bob Christ (talk) 00:39, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
- Never knew the forums would become so corrupt ;)User:Sez
- With all due respect, we can not change the standards of the wiki just because some family member has to see your article, it should have been more professional from the start. As a result, the dubious template must stay for now. Secondly, I am not your servant to be commanded around and "I need a revision from you ASAP" is really disrespectful. You could have simply asked for assistance, instead of trying to order me around. Oh, and while I am most pleased to hear that you like the article, I think I can manage when I want to up put for nomination. Oh and more tip, please do take the advice the different adminz and members of the community give you, because you're already starting to have a negative reputation in the eyes of many, so just kinda work on being more polite when you speak (so you don't come off as offensive). But anyways, I wish you good luck going forth in your endeavours! --Shorewell (talk) 2:58, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
I realized that it is very (extremely actually) unnecessary to go arond and asking others for revisions. I would like to get personal assistance on my article when you have time. Like I've said before, I'm sorry for being disrespectful. Also let me say this now, I'M NOT BRIBING YOU. I put this in CAPS because others think differently. If you know me, then you would know when I bribe (and that's RARE!). One more thing, for the good articles thing. I asked someone about how to do it beforehand. They told me to copy the template onto your page. The next day, I had a green star on my page. This would obviously bring excitement, yet, I managed to get too excited when I posted it on the headlines for "More news". This got the attention of an administrator and I was blocked. That made me quickly understand the method in which to put the template and when to use it. So far, I think I still need to really add more qualitative and quantitative content in my article. I know I said one more thing, but wait; because you had enough courage to tell me that I was wrong, I am formally honoring you with my personal Golden Star Award. Keep in mind, these are RARELY given out by me, and you really need to be amazing to the community in order to get one. I noticed you really cared about what I did wrong, and I thank you for that because I didn't see it. Luckily you did see what I did wrong, while I blind-sightedly didn't. I still can't comprehend how you're telling me that you wish me good luck after all that I did. I realize my MISTAKES, which have brought me to these standards. TO ANYONE ELSE READING THIS, I HOPE I HAVEN'T OFFENDED YOU. BUT, IF I DID, I'M TRULY SORRY ABOUT MY DUMB ACTIONS. To everyone reading this, I won't do it again. Thank You VERY much for reading this! Best wishes and good luck to you too, Shorewell.
- Sidenote, I want to bring this to you first. All of the text here is under the GNU Free Documenation License. I read the first articles, and I think you should too. The link is here. This is because it says, "The purpose of this License is to make a manual, textbook, or other functional and useful document "free" in the sense of freedom: to assure everyone the effective freedom to copy and redistribute it, with or without modifying it, either commercially or noncommercially. Secondarily, this License preserves for the author and publisher a way to get credit for their work, while not being considered responsible for modifications made by others." on their website. And yes, I DO understand the second part (this is so you don't need to ask me later). Thank You. Good luck!
- Have you read the messages? I also want to know if the template can go, as I just added a lot more information that CANNOT be copied! You don't have to review my article, but it would help if you ACTUALLY saw it instead o just assuming it's the same! :)
Unused image File:Isle Royale Michigan map.png
Unused image File:Royal Bank of Shorewelll logo.png
So, I’m doing a survey, I’m trying to find out what the most popular micronation is; so can you name 5 micronations which you think are the most popular?
The information will be for the Micronational Popularity Index. If you have any questions please ask me.