Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
- 1 Archives
- 2 Austenasia page
- 3 Test
- 4 Nocats
- 5 MicroBall comic
- 6 Diplomacy Request
- 7 Re:Templates
- 8 Estuvo Processing Ltd. Website?
- 9 Re: Article improvement
- 10 Acknowledgements
- 11 Unused image File:Seal of the Head of Executive of the Usian Republic (without background).png
- 12 Unused image File:Transparency Act of 2016 (Confederal, version 1.2) .pdf
Archive 1 (14 July 2014 - 14 October 2014)
Most recent in the archives:
- I've fixed the picture on the infobox, but had to change the template, so you may need to readjust some things. Austenasia (talk) 07:39, 8 September 2014 (BST)
- Thank you very much! GNP 6:50, 8 September 2014 (PDT)
The MicroBall comic really makes me laugh! It's awesome! Good work!
- Thank you! 15:51, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
I would be pleased if our micronations estabilish mutual recognition and a friendly relation through diplomacy. If your government have a model of a treaty, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org Or, if you allow me, I'll sent you our treaty of mutual recognition and estabilishment of diplomatic relations.
Regards, Oscar, King of Ruthenia.
We have Template:Spoken MicroWiki, but I'm not sure if that's the sort of thing you're looking for. If it is, you'd be best off asking one of our technical admins (Sebastian Linden or Pierre d'Égtavie) should you require help in using it, as I've never done so before. Austenasia (talk) 15:46, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
- That'd probably be best, yes. They may know how to set up the sort of template that you want. Austenasia (talk) 15:50, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
Estuvo Processing Ltd. Website?
Dear HoE Gabriel Pelger,
To establish an economy, and your small economy. I'm wondering if their is any trade that we can do with your Estuvo Processing Ltd. And if their is a website for your Estuvo Processing Ltd. I would be deeply satisfied dear sir. This could benefit USI and the Kid United Republic.
Sincerely, Jackson Cole President of the Kid United Republic
Re: Article improvement
In response to your message, I would suggest looking at the following things on the Usian Republic article before I'd personally support it becoming a Good Article:
- There seems to be a problem with the co-ordinates in the top-right corner.
- I don't know what the (4) and (2) mean after the cities in the infobox. It's not necessary for any number to be there.
- The paragraphing in the "External classification" section is a bit untidy.
- The demographic charts are rather crowded and go down into the unrelated "Law and order" section; perhaps remove some, or work them into a gallery.
- Add some photographs of the leaders of or locations in the micronation.
Gabriel, I would like to thank you for give your support to the Kingdom of Ruthenia page as "good article". I had not seen before and, having learned, I would like to thank you. Thank you very much.
Unused image File:Seal of the Head of Executive of the Usian Republic (without background).png
|Your file File:Seal of the Head of Executive of the Usian Republic (without background).png is unused. In accordance with the MicroWiki Deletion Policy, it may be deleted by the administration team.|
Unused image File:Transparency Act of 2016 (Confederal, version 1.2) .pdf
|Your file File:Transparency Act of 2016 (Confederal, version 1.2) .pdf is unused. In accordance with the MicroWiki Deletion Policy, it may be deleted by the administration team.|