Hello, welcome to MicroWiki! I am one of the administrators here, and would like to talk about some of your recent edits. I have applied the "dubious" template to 2017 Micronational Games, since I am unsure how realistic it is that a just-founded nation hosted an event of this scale without anyone hearing about it. Do you have evidence for it happening? I also reverted your edit indicating that Andany is a member of the United Micronations (2014). Because that organization is inactive, it is impossible for anyone to become a member. Remember that even those organizations which do exist have rules and procedures for joining! Simply writing something on the wiki does not make it so.
Principality of Andany has not been approved as a Good Article, contrary to your claim on the newsfeed. We have a process to determine GA status, and you never submitted your article for consideration (and besides, that feed is for linking to external news articles, not internal encyclopedic articles). I find it discouraging that you would falsely give your article a GA star and then draw attention to it after our previous discussion on keeping claims rooted in fact.
As a mild reprimand, I am blocking you from editing the wiki for 48 hours. That should give you time to think about how to keep your edits productive (that is, true and not fraudulent) in the future. Überstadt (talk) 09:51, 11 November 2017 (UTC)
- Re: your last post on my talk page, I think you might be misunderstanding me. One is not to use that green-star template at all until their article has been approved as a Good Article. It is ONLY for current Good Articles. It is not for submitting an article for consideration. It is for marking articles granted that status. The issue in your case was using the template at all, not using it incorrectly.
- If you would like to submit Principality of Andany to be considered for GA status, please do so by adding it to the bottom of this list with the same format as the prior submissions. I will say, though, that your article is not ready for that yet. Most of its sections need to be substantially expanded. Überstadt (talk) 20:06, 14 November 2017 (UTC)
- Thank You! Now I fully understand the process of GA status! Also, I will add A LOT more to it! One more thing, I just got appointed as the consul for Austenasia's Nevada ambassador. Aren't you the one for Washington state? PMaciasL (talk) 11:30, 14 November 2017 (UTC)
Hi again Pablo! I've merged "Prime of Andany" and "Pablo Macias" into one article. There's no need to have two different articles on the same subject. Also, I'm happy to help you improve the "Foreign Office (Andany)" article, but you'll need to give me some information: when was the Foreign Office founded, what's its actual official name, why do you claim Mexico has accredited your embassy there; that sort of thing. Austenasia (talk) 09:27, 27 November 2017 (UTC)
- Please stop recreating the "Prime of Andany" page. I understand you want two, one focusing on the personal and one on the micronational, but there's really no need. Nobody else has two pages for themselves. Austenasia (talk) 08:05, 29 November 2017 (UTC)
Yes! The Federated Union of Micronations STILL exists and is active. Please click this link to apply
Hello, I created a Federated Union of Micronations chatroom. Please check your email. I sent an email with the link to the discord. Please tell other member states. Thank you
Andany wiki page
Hey. I hope you're doing well. I have one concern however to bring up. On Andany's wiki page you have counties, but all those areas are part of another nations and you blatantly copy the flags as well. In addition, you claim to have diplomatic relations with Shorewell, Austenasia, and Catalonia. I must say I doubt any of those nations you list there you maintain relations with, as I already know some on that which you do not. You could however list those nations on "uniliteral recognition" but saying you have diplomatic relations is inccorrct and false. In addition, you maintain Andany is an observer of the GUM, which it is not by any means. You also have obvious plagiarism from several pages including Essian related articles. I hope you understand and patch up these faults, or otherwise I will have to bring it up with the admins. I know some other admins have already spoken to you about this, so this should not continue to be a problem hopefully.For now I will be adding the dubious template to the article. Shorewell (talk) 13:10, 1 January 2017 (UTC)
- Hello. Admin here. I haven't looked very extensively on other pages, but I've noticed plagiarism on several sections of the Principality of Andany page of your creation. You've actually plagiarized my own micronation's page, the Essian Commonwealth. Let me provide some evidence of that, just so you can't go ahead and deny it like you did on User:Shorewell when he brought it up to you. On your foreign relations section, you added the following paragraph:
The Andanian Commonwealth establishes and maintains foreign relations with other states through its Ministry of Foreign Affairs, originally established in 2015 as the Association for the Establishment, Maintenance, and Moderation of Foreign Relations and Policy. Despite this, the authority to approve recognition, or for that matter any treaty, is left up to the Monarchy. All of the Commonwealth's foreign engagements are made through the MicroWiki community, albeit this is not a requirement. Original recognition of other states was established in 2017 upon the issue of the Instrument of Government, when eleven micronations were recognized in addition to the extension of recognition of all full United Nations member states and the Vatican City.
- I'm not completely certain, but looking at your edit history, it looks like that was added around 14 December 2017. While looking through those past edits I even found that at one point you put my counties table on your page, with the exact same counties and the exact same wardens. It reads like the following on my page, and looking at the edit history, I can clearly see that mine was added sometime before June 2017, much, much earlier than yours was added to your page.
The Essian Commonwealth establishes and maintains foreign relations with other states through its Ministry of Foreign Affairs, originally established in 2015 as the Association for the Establishment, Maintenance, and Moderation of Foreign Relations and Policy. Despite this, the authority to approve recognition, or for that matter any treaty, is left up to the Monarchy. All of the Commonwealth's foreign engagements are made through the MicroWiki community, albeit this is not a requirement. Original recognition of other states was established in 2015 upon the issue of the Instrument of Government, when eleven micronations were recognized in addition to the extension of recognition of all full United Nations member states and the Vatican City.
- So please, don't go claiming that you 'didn't know you plagiarized'. This is clearly a carbon copy, a word-for-word copy paste excluding the fact that you changed one date from 2015 to 2017. I find it hard to believe that we both established our foreign offices in the same year, both with the same name: the Association for the Establishment, Maintenance, and Moderation of Foreign Relations and Policy. Seems like a long shot that we both chose that same name, if you ask me. It also seems like a long shot that your foreign office was established two years before your 'Instrument of Government'. Also, it seems like quite the coincidence that your city of Ginepro uses the exact same, pixel for pixel, flag as the State of Koss has used for years. In addition, I noted that you claimed to be an observer state in the Grand Unified Micronational. Considering that up until eight days ago, I was the GUM's Chairman, I can say for certain that you are not, and in fact you haven't even applied for such. I removed that one for you, but I'm sure we'd all appreciate an explanation for everything
Dear Twain, I recently saw your message. I think you are correct about me copying word-to-word from your page. I am truly sorry that I did that! Please forgive me, as I want to be positive towards other country’s, especially an admin! I won’t do it again (you can trust me, for real), which means I will see your page and think about it. Then I will put it in my words by coming up with all of the correct things for me. I will now only use other’s work for INSPIRATION, not plagiarism. I really try to look professional, but that isn’t possible if I copy work. Please forgive me... Also, I replaced the Ginepro Flag to this. —> Guess what, I made it on my own! I didn’t copy from someone else. I hope you understand what I’m telling you and I really hope you forgive me for what I did (plagiarise)! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please tell me here!
- I am glad that you have taken the time to reflect upon your errors and are now dedicated to bringing about reform and original content. Previously you denied all this and were lying and talking back rudely to me, but I am glad that when Lord Henry brought it up to you you confessed. Now I do hope you a well time in this community, and remember I was simply giving ample advice as a fellow member of the community. What I fear happened is that when I pointed out the mistakes, you took to insulting me thinking that because I have no administrative authority, you have the right to go about denying all you did. I informed the administration at once the moment you give me that response on my talk page (alongside half the community who have been told of your doings). Now I know I am coming out as trying to be a prick (or thorn) just lashing at you for your errors, but what you did was unacceptable and I am glad you have apologized. I also wish to remind you that you have no right to revert the edits of any administrator, like King Adam when he wanted to add the Dubious template to your page. I hope you keep this in mind going forth and this incident remains a valuable lesson for you. Now that I have spoken to my full, I want to tell you that you're doing great and I am glad to see a new member here trying to perceived and maintain the spirit of micronationalism. If you have any questions, concerns, comments, etc. feel free to contact me. Also, if you need help revamping your wiki page, I am here for you any time :). Oh and more thing, I am going to need to add the dubious template for now, because even though you did remove a lot of the plagiarism and the inaccurate information, there are still some misleading and blatantly false things in the page as of yet. Until those are removed, the wiki page for Andany will have to have a dubious template. In addition, you write "More nations will be recognized!". Just to tell you, the wiki is not your personal website for fun advertisement, so writing such a thing with an exclamation mark is really not "proper" or at least good enough to be considered a "good article" by any standards, the way you previously tried to claim it was and even gave Andany's wiki page the green star (something I don't know how you had the audacity to do). You should know that the only reason I am being forced to talk to you in such critical terms is because when I was being polite and respectful, you responded to me with utter disrespect and nonsense rubbish. I know you won't like me for all I am telling you, but it is the simple truth, and I unlike others will not shy away from telling you this straight up on your face, before others tell you in more stricter terms (especially after your repeated disrespect to rules and community members).Shorewell (talk)) 5:25, 4 January 2017 (UTC)
Green Grass Group
It has come to my attention that you are complaining about the amount of news relating to Abelden on the "Other News" section. However, you have called all the newspapers publishing news in Abelden the Telegraph. The Telegraph is a great paper, but one of the articles is by Green Grass Publishing. Green Grass is a privately held organization that provides aid and help to many different micronations. It is based in the Kingdom of Jupiter and Greater Territories. I would appreciate if you were to not get my Publishing site for all micronations confused with the Abelden based Telegraph.
Kind Regards, HM King Max I CEO of the Green Grass Group
- Hello! I wasn’t sure which person owned the Abeldane Telegraph, even with a thorough investigation. I’m sorry if I confused the person, though, it would’ve been easier to know if the User page said CEO. Thanks for telling me that anyways!