ขอบคุณที่เตือนเราเราให้ความสัญญาหมั้นว่าที่คุณปฏิบัติกฏนี้ต้องขอโทษด้วยจริงๆเนื่องจากมีคนไปปรับในเพจนั้นและเกิดปัญหาก็ต้องขอโทษมา ณ ที่นี้ด้วยนะครับ ขอบคุณสำหรับคำเตือนครับ. Thank you for reminding us. We promise you that you are following this rule. I'm really sorry because someone has adjusted on that page and there is a problem. I'm sorry. Thanks for the warning.
User:PiyaDaengjaNewCapa 09:37, 15 May 2022 (UTC)
Dear Mr.Roy, I am Fine. My exams will finish soon. My Discord is disabled due to exams. Tell everyone that our Elections are cancelled till further notice. I got to know your flag change as well as SoV getting admitted into CA as an observer. Congrats! Anyways, I also have a request. I will like to form a party in SoV called The People's Party. Regarding ur edits, I think in the parties section u could add another column called Cabinet and include the no.of seats.
Greetings. I have informed that the elections had been cancelled in CA formal channel. I thank you for your best wishes. Yes, ofcourse, you can form a new party in Vishwamitra. Once your exams are over, i will give you the form to fill up and then i will create the column of the main page. Meanwhile, you design a flag and a logo. --Oritsu.me (talk) 10:01, 12 October 2020 (UTC)
We will discuss on Austenasia's joining the ASAM .. and then further course after Durga Puja--Oritsu.me (talk) 13:45, 12 October 2020 (UTC) Please note my exams are getting over soon. We will form the 1st Chandrachur Basu Ministry after Durga Puja. RepublicofLowenia (talk) 13:01, 12 October 2020 (UTC)
I am good, thank you. Could you stop bothering me, please? First, you did on discord, and now in MicroWiki.. Man what's your problem? @Indradhanush: --Oritsu.me (talk) 08:54, 16 April 2021 (UTC)
@Oritsu.me: Thanks for the reply and please leave Indradhanush and recognize it as you did Lowenia. Anyways thanks for making this conversation hell
@Indradhanush: Recognition of Indradhanush is something that we would decide, the Government of Vishwamitra and not something you would advice us to. The independence is not recognised by our government and our allies chose to part with us rather than with you. Speaking of recognition of Lowenia, August 2020 and March 2021 are not same period. We all say how cheap you could go to take revenge on the provocation of your father. After the incident of February 2021, I don't see a reason to trust you or your nation. You sockpuppeted. You may name Zed as the new King of Indradhanush and act as the main ruler from the backstage, but we don't care for that. We would continue to unrecognize Indradhanush and encourage our allies not to recognize Indradhanush because of your sockpuppeting. --Oritsu.me (talk) 09:46, 16 April 2021 (UTC)
@Oritsu.me: I am not a backstage ruler and will never be. Please read Monarchy of Indradhanush for better clarity about the subject regarding rulers. My father never provoked me to do damage to Vishwamitra. My father is a respectable person. I never named Zed as our ruler. And I am just an Indradhanushian citizen like how Washington was after his presidency in the US. 05:44, 17 April 2021 (UTC) @Oritsu.me: Please read Talk:Most Serene Republic of Richensland- User: AniqrSufyan9Chancellor. 13:52, 22/6/21 (UTC+8)
Congrats for being a patroller!
Hello, Roy, How are you? I am fine. I am here to congralute you on being a patroller on MicroWiki Discord. Also, nice userpage.
Thanks for the help on my page earlier today!
@AugustineIsHere: Pleasure of mine; leave me a message if you ever need anything.
Absence - 2 weeks
Hello Dhrubajyoti, I will not be available on Discord for two weeks, however during this time I am contactable through Jared or on talk pages. I am sorry I wasn't able to be present on one year of our relations, but I trust that our new treaty has gone into force, which is excellent! I am also sorry for the issues caused on the Vish server, I just didn't like to see the way that Basu was being treated, regardless of his past behaviour. Anyways, I hope that you are doing well. • Daniel Hamilton • Enquiries • My Work 01:10, 26 August 2021 (UTC)
- @Australis: It is good to hear from you, I was worried about your sudden inactivity as you're having heart concerns but yes, I am relieved now. Speaking about your conduct on the Vishwamitran server, it was quite unpleasing and disappointing especially at a time when you're a member of the Privy Council and you are responsible to represent the nation. Many council members have voiced their displeasure regarding your conduct however your apology works with respect. Speaking of Basu, he was allowed back to the nation and has applied for citizenship today.. and I shall look to it soon. The ToF&C have not been implemented as I was not sure if you're continuing after making the "fake country" remarks, however, I will make it public immediately.
TO His Imperial Majesty, The Democratic Christian Republic of 11B is sending this note of thanks for the vectorization of the H.O (D.C.R.) National Award. You also deserve to be awarded with your own making/creation. The Gov of the D.C.R. hereby awards His Imperial Majesty Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra, DHRUBAJYOTI ROY, the
ORDER OF THE DEMOCRATIC CHRISTIAN REPUBLIC H.O. (D.C.R.)
Your I.M. is entitled to the following letters in front of your illustrious name : H.O. (D.C.R.)
I wish Your and Her Majesties (assuming there's an empress), good health!
Matthew Tonna. President of the D.C.R. 11B. From Malta.
Mr. President, I am thankful to your for your kindest act of bestowing the said order upon me. I send our best wishes to your nation and shall express my desire to further cooperate with your nation. Just a little clarification, I am not married yet, so there is no consort/empress.
Good wishes from, • Oritsu.me • Let's talk here • Contribs
OH OH OH HA HA HOHOHO HEHE HA HO!!!
Edit lock of the Talk:Vancouver Island territorial dispute
I understand the whole edit lock of the talk page, since the VISSR acc kept removing my screenshot of their tweet, but why'd you edit lock it after they did delete it? It would be beneficial to all outside observers to see all of the evidence, and not just the evidence hand-picked by the VISSR side.
It's not evidence of anything, it's a screenshot taken from a private Twitter account that's not even remotely relevant to the dispute. You were asked politely several times to remove it, and to stop reposting it. And harassing me on my talk page doesn't help the situation, admins have been notified. VISSR (talk) 21:20, 31 December 2021 (UTC)
Invite to MicroProject
Hello! I would like to formally invite you to partake in a brand new MicroProject: MicroWiki:MicroProject Current Events, expanding the coverage of current events on MW. This is an invite-only project at the moment, and if you have any questions leave a message on my talk page. Thanks! User:Devinpurcell (talk) 17:52, 10 January 2022 (UTC)
Regarding the edit conflict.
do you accept foreign relations here? if yes, the Jutarian Republic would be interested in establishing relations with your nation. If not, i guess see you later? Presidentcorinth (talk) 23:46, 1 February 2022 (UTC)
Hello, I need you to delete the article Jonah Schnurman over safeguarding concerns, please. This is an urgent matter as way too much information had been provided about an eight year old boy. User:Devinpurcell (talk) 16:10, 3 February 2022 (UTC)
- Resolved via discord. User:Devinpurcell (talk) 14:36, 14 February 2022 (UTC)
Help with User Page
Hey Dhrub, mind if you could help me with my user page to be something like yours? User:King Kevin of Blazdonia 17:19 16/02/2022 (UTC)
- How may I help you? You'd feel free to tell me. @King Kevin of Blazdonia:, 16 Feb 2022
Setting out my userpage in a similar fashion to what you have going on. @Oritsu.me:, 22 Feb 2022
A page I had created and sunk over 1,000 hours in was instantly deleted by you. If you could explain the deletion and possibly reverse it that would be good. The reference provided shows that the infobox was the reason for deletion. From reading the deletion policy, this seems to be an invalid reason for deletion. It would mean a lot if you could put it back up.
- @Holy Chaplin Nguyen!: The article contained content on Fascism, which is against our policy. The matter has been proposed to be discussed with other admins, in case all approve to restore it, it would be restored. However, it is unlikely. Articles containing illegal content such as Fascism, Nazism, etc are instantly deleted.
- With regards,
- • Oritsu.me • Let's talk here • Contribs, 19 February 2022
Understood. I did express that the page wasn't for the purpose of promoting fascist ideas, and that I do not hold those beliefs, however I understand the process. Thank you for your consideration.
A page my friend created and sunk almost 1,000 hours into was suddenly deleted, for no apparent reason. He was never contacted by you via his talk page and was never requested to change the page in any way. In this regard, I believe this deletion to be unfair.
- @RepublicanFury787: The user contacted me with the same. You can read the content above this topic. Essentially contents related to Nazism and Fascism aren't meant to be here. The same will be discussed with the other admins and if all agree, it'd be restored. And if not, it'll continue to be a "former or deleted" article.
- With regards,
- • Oritsu.me • Let's talk here • Contribs, 19 February 2022
Hey Dhrubajyoti Roy,This is the Representative of Houseland,Sir John Walker here.I am here to talk to you about diplomatic relations that we could possibly begin.This nation has territories in the Middle East as well as in India.--HouselandRepublic2 (talk) 08:53, 15 March 2022 (UTC)
- Greetings Mr. Walker.
Good to meet you. Thank you for writing to us with the proposal for establishing relations with Vishwamitra. However, upon evaluation of your wikipage, I found that it does not fit with our foreign policy. Hope you understand.
- Greetings Mr. Walker.
Files needing deletion
This is for Africa. All files are empty:
- File:-Flag of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic.svg.png
- File:Cabo Verde.png
- File:Central African Republic.png
- File:Congo Republic.png
- File:Sierra Leone.png
- File:South Sudan.png
- File:Flag of Algeria.png
- File:Flag of Angola.png
- File:Flag of Benin.png
- File:Flag of Burundi.png
- File:Flag of Cameroon.png
- File:Flag of Cape Verde.png
- File:Flag of Chad.png
- File:Flag of Djibouti.png
- File:Flag of Egypt.png
- File:Flag of Equatorial Guinea.png
- File:Flag of Eritrea.png
- File:Flag of Ethiopia.png
- File:Flag of Guinea-Bissau.png
- File:Flag of Kenya.png
- File:Flag of Lesotho.png
- File:Flag of Libya.png
- File:Flag of Madagascar.png
- File:Flag of Malawi.png
- File:Flag of Mauritania.png
- File:Flag of Morocco.png
- File:Flag of Mozambique.png
- File:Flag of Niger.png
- File:Flag of Nigeria.png
- File:Flag of Rwanda.png
- File:Flag of Senegal.png
- File:Flag of Seychelles.png
- File:Flag of Sierra Leone.png
- File:Flag of Somalia.png
- File:Flag of Somalia.svg.png
- File:Flag of South Africa.png
- File:Flag of South Sudan.png
- File:Flag of South Sudan.svg.png
- File:Flag of Sudan.png
- File:Flag of Tanzania.png
- File:Flag of Togo.png
- File:Flag of Tunisia.png
- File:Flag of Uganda.png
- File:Flag of Zambia.png
- File:Flag of Zimbabwe.png
- File:Flag of the Central African Republic.png
- File:Flag of the Comoros.png
- File:Flag of the Comoros.svg.png
- File:Flag of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.png
- File:Flag of the Gambia.png
- File:Flag of the Republic of the Congo.png
- File:Flag of the Republic of the Congo.svg.png
- File:Flag of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic.svg.png
- Sorry, I missed File:Flag of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic.png. ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 01:50, 18 March 2022 (UTC)
Thank you so much man! I have deleted almost all the files except a few which I could not delete as an error popped up. I'm glad that we could really get rid of so many images in the png version. It could not have been possible without you. So thank you very much!! And wish you a very Happy Holi (the festival of colours)!! Oritsu.me (talk) 02:09, 18 March 2022 (UTC)
Hello again! Here are the files for the Americas, Oceania and the Middle East:
- File:1024px-Flag of Turkey.png
- File:1024px-Flag of the Ottoman Empire.svg.png
- File:Cook Islands.png
- File:Costa Rica.png
- File:Saint Kitts and Nevis.png
- File:Flag of Antigua and Barbuda.png
- File:Flag of Argentina.png
- File:Flag of Australia.png
- File:Flag of Bahrain.png
- File:Flag of Bolivia.png
- File:Flag of Brazil.png
- File:Flag of Canada.png
- File:Flag of Chile (VL).png
- File:Flag of Chile.png
- File:Flag of Colombia.png
- File:Flag of Costa Rica.png
- File:Flag of Cuba.png
- File:Flag of Dominica.png
- File:Flag of Egypt.png
- File:Flag of El Salvador.png
- File:Flag of French Polynesia.svg.png
- File:Flag of Grenada.png
- File:Flag of Guam.svg.png
- File:Flag of Guatemala.png
- File:Flag of Hawaii.png
- File:Flag of Indonesia.png
- File:Flag of Iran.png
- File:Flag of Iraq.svg.png
- File:Flag of Israel (VL).png
- File:Flag of Israel.png
- File:Flag of Israel.svg.png
- File:Flag of Jamaica.png
- File:Flag of Jordan.png
- File:Flag of Kiribati.png
- File:Flag of Lebanon.png
- File:Flag of Mexico.png
- File:Flag of New Caledonia.svg.png
- File:Flag of New Zealand.png
- File:Flag of Nicaragua.png
- File:Flag of Niue.png
- File:Flag of Niue.svg.png
- File:Flag of Oman.png
- File:Flag of Oman.svg.png
- File:Flag of Palestine svg.png
- File:Flag of Palestine.png
- File:Flag of Panama.png
- File:Flag of Papua New Guinea.png
- File:Flag of Peru (state).png
- File:Flag of Peru.png
- File:Flag of Saint Kitts and Nevis.png
- File:Flag of Samoa.png
- File:Flag of Saudi Arabia.png
- File:Flag of Sealand.png
- File:Flag of Suriname.png
- File:Flag of Syria.png
- File:Flag of Timor-Leste.png
- File:Flag of Tokelau.svg.png
- File:Flag of Tonga.png
- File:Flag of Trinidad and Tobago.png
- File:Flag of Turkey.png
- File:Flag of Uruguay.png
- File:Flag of Vanuatu.png
- File:Flag of Venezuela.png
- File:Flag of Yemen.png
- File:Flag of the Cook Islands.png
- File:Flag of the Cook Islands.svg.png
- File:Flag of the Dominican Republic.png
- File:Flag of the Falkland Islands.svg.png
- File:Flag of the Marshall Islands.png
- File:Flag of the Northern Mariana Islands.svg.png
- File:Flag of the Pitcairn Islands.svg.png
- File:Flag of the United Arab Emirates.png
- File:Flag of the United Arab Emirates.svg.png
Thank you so much for your contributions!! I'm glad that we'd get rid of so many unnecessary files. I'd deleted most of them except for a few which could not be deleted. An error appeared which deleting them.
Dilu was not vadalized
What happened to Maine/Archie Birch
Hello, I am curious as to what happened to the honorable individual known as Archie Birch, as I am curious as to what ever happened to him, as his pages have been deleted and so have all mentions of his micronation, a response would be desired.
Sincerely, His Grateful Majesty, New Bradonian Edit. April 9TH 19:28 2022
Firstly, they have requested their name to be changed to Otto Gillespie Birch for privacy reasons. Secondly, they have left the micronational community and have requested that information related to them and their micronations are removed from the site, again for privacy and safeguarding reasons. Oritsu.me (talk) 03:16, 10 April 2022 (UTC)
Hey you said you could delete the page
Please delete my civil war page
Can you tell someone to stop blanking pages please?
Recently, User:Grant has been blanking pages and calling my edits which he does not agree with "vandalism", can you please talk to him about this? He has blanked entire pages, talk pages too, etc. I don't want him banned or anything I just want it to stop. Thats all. Thanks! --Terry - Zeprana (talk) 13:51, 24 April 2022 (UTC)
I dont blank your pages i undo your edits that you do to my page's IDIOT --Grant
I am being sick to the continuous fight between you two. @Grant: & @Terry - Zeprana:. I would ask both of you to stop. I'd also remind Grant that wiki pages do not belong to anyone so avoid mentioning "my" pages or calling someone not to use your pages.
Delete all my articles
I am closing all my micronations
GAZTO Edit Issue
Recently, one nation left the GAZTO, their leader keeps editing the page to say they are still members. Can you please lock the page or something, please? --Terry - Zeprana (talk) 01:00, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
|The Teacup Award|
|I, Zabëlle Lunarius Skye, present to you the humble Teacup Award for your lifetime contributions as an administrator on this wiki, including—but by no means limited to—regularly reverting vandalism and page blanking, frequent contributions and GA nominations of Vishwamitran-related articles, and for uploading and standardising SVG flag files, which took over thousands of edits and countless hours of work. ★ ZabëlleNB ♥︎ (formerly Z Luna Skye) (talk | edits) 12:01, 15 May 2022 (UTC)|
I am really thankful to you for the award! I much appreciate it and I am sure that it provides me a lot of enthusiasm in continuing to work for improving the standards of the wiki!! Once again thank you, mate. Oritsu.me (talk) 12:46, 15 May 2022 (UTC)
Hi . I am arnav . If you remember you just started you just congratulated me for making kingdom of SWARNAKALASH in india, today on User talk:Zahran .I just wanted to tell you that the country's name has been changed from swarnakalash to INDRAPRASTHA . --Zahran (talk) 13:32, 17 May 2022 (UTC)