User talk:MissEDconexion/Archive: 2020-2021
- 1 Thanks
- 2 OIMGov ban
- 3 Re:A moment of your time
- 4 Micronational ruling houses of the Americas
- 5 Long time no see
- 6 Incorrectly deleted image
- 7 Website link? :)
- 8 Re: A moment of your time.
- 9 Re:
- 10 Nedland
- 11 TVB Microvision Song Contest
- 12 Re
- 13 Important
- 14 Hello!
- 15 MicroWiki:Good articles guidelines
- 16 Refliasia
- 17 Empire of Kapreburg
- 18 Hello!
- 19 Hey there
- 20 I need help again
- 21 Honestly
- 22 Feedback appreciated
Thank you for the speedy deletion of the coup d'etat article tagged for speedy deletion. Would also like to request the immediate removal of Kingdom of Arania. Our gratitude in advance. Rameses Casten (talk) 12:31, 1 October 2020 (UTC)
- Hey Rameses Casten, as Mister Krabs once said, "The dead is done". Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.--MissED the Target (talk) 16:55, 1 October 2020 (UTC)
- It seems there are a lot of redirects to Namayan, which I was a retainer with. Maybe it could be deleted so as not to cause confusion. Also tagged another article for deletion. Thank you for the immediate actions. Rameses Casten (talk) 03:33, 2 October 2020 (UTC)
Please refrain from unbanning controversial users (i.e. OIMGov) without consulting the rest of the administrators. OIMGov is confirmed to have been behind the spate of vandalism in January, and his assertion that Thomas Bainbridge may have been the culprit is clearly not made in the interest of neutrality, as we know for a fact that Mr. Bainbridge was not responsible; OIMGov is simply trying to rewrite history, presumably out of embarrassment at his own actions. Allowing OIMGov to make this claim is the equivalent of when the mainstream media gives a platform to climate change deniers and other such conspiracy theorists. OIMGov is a SERIAL offender of the site's rules, please do not unban him again. ADAMVS PRIMVS IMPERATOR 14:03, 1 May 2020 (UTC)
- Look ADAMVS PRIMVS IMPERATOR, he appealed the ban as any user can do and after looking at everything, felt he deserved one last chance. I just don't think the punishment fits the crime in this instance. Sorry for not consulting the rest of the admins but at the end of the day, I had the right. I'm sorry if I'm coming off like a jerk right now, that's not my intention. Due whatever you want to the guy idgaf but I did what I believed was right in that instant.--Guess I never Miss (talk) 14:22, 1 May 2020 (UTC)
Re:A moment of your time
We would be happy to join the League of Professional Nations if the invitation is still open!
Our only concern is the 'online forum' and what form it takes as some internet services (such as discord) are not continuously monitored or accessed by us (officially) due to geographical and latency issues surrounding the platform.
If it is literally an internet forum, ie. a website or blog accessible using an internet browser we would have no issue whatsoever :).
Yes good sir, we use both Discord and a dedicated website for communications, we would be honored to have you as members and talking on the forums would be fine.--Guess I never Miss (talk) 20:59, 22 February 2020 (UTC)
Hey, we are taking all the flag of the nations we have peerages in out to not cause confusion. I really don't think the House of Ross the ruling family of Austenasia or part of it. :P --President William Wilson, Archduke of Wilson (talk) 20:19, 12 February 2020 (UTC)
Long time no see
Carlos interesting idea but in regards to creating an historical state, the Holy Roman Empire has already been brought back and so too has a "successor" to the British Empire. In addition, I just left my last project and am going to spend some time working on Bregusland as opposed to starting something brand new at this time. Also, what did you mean by "other apps"?--Guess I never Miss (talk) 14:36, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
After my first abdication in September 2016, an extraordinary government was established in October.The empire persisted until February of the following year. The capital was Carlston. Carlos (talk) 14:54, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
- I'm alright for now but Ill keep your offer open maybe later :)--Guess I never Miss (talk) 06:06, 26 February 2020 (UTC)
The Grand Duke of Rosemia is a member of the imperial family. For example, the Russian Empire. We will also establish and provide the position of information minister. Carlos (talk) 08:09, 26 February 2020 (UTC)
- i cant at the moment, how about this weekend?--Guess I never Miss (talk) 02:05, 27 February 2020 (UTC)
Incorrectly deleted image
Good day! I logged into Microwiki today, and noticed you'd deleted a redirect that is heavily depended-upon by all Theodian articles: File:Th_CoA_National_0.png.
I have recreated this redirect; but please be more-careful in the future to not accidentally delete things that are still in-use.
/swɛ́na/ 💬, firstly thanks for bringing this to my attention. As to how it was initially deleted, I haven't a clue except for perhaps if it was marked for deletion for some reason, in which case I may have inadvertently deleted it during a purge of files that happened yesterday. In which case, I a truly sorry. Glad all has worked itself out, do let me know if I can offer any assistance going forward.
@MissEDconexion: Thank you for the quick and cordial reply. Is it possible to see the original history of the redirect to see who added the deletion template? I would hope it wasn't somehow me by accident. I suppose it's probably lost for good now that I've recreated the page.
/swɛ́na/ 💬 15:24, 21 February 2020 (UTC)
/swɛ́na/ 💬 Let me see, but I do believe that (as you said) since it was re-created, the old history is gone. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can find out some other way. --Guess I never Miss (talk) 15:26, 21 February 2020 (UTC)
--Toddlomas - Account used by multiple persons as defined by law to edit and communicate on behalf of Falcar (Talk) 16:35, 29 February 2020 (UTC)
- Hey Toddlomas, what are you wanting to join :)?--Guess I never Miss (talk) 19:09, 29 February 2020 (UTC)
Re: A moment of your time.
Greetings! I have only just now got your message about your invitation for the Republic to join your Organization. We are excited to join, and are eager to participate. Thank you very much, Please get back to me soon!
- Chancellor Desslok Visari Nafage of the Nexan Republic.
- Well howdy Chancellor Nafage, yes we are glad to have you here. to join, simply go to our web forum and make an account there. You will see a thread for membership applications and you can fill one out real quick. After that, just add your state's data to our MW page. All links can be found here. THANKS :)--Guess I never Miss (talk) 15:46, 2 March 2020 (UTC)
You've reached out to me concerning diplomacy with Ashukovo. Email us at email@example.com or shoot me a message on discord @ Kostas#4223.
Nedland is not inactive, it is, in fact, defunct. Nedland is not on Micras, I don't know where you got that idea. Sorry if you were confused, but Nedland is in fact very dead, and has been for years. Thanks,
TVB Microvision Song Contest
Hey, thank you for the welcome back. I don't really need any help at the moment, but if I need anything, I'll be sure to ask you. I have a lot to update here for Nedland, what with my hundreds of pages, so I'll be occupied for awhile haha. Nedland (talk) 20:10, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
18:32, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
@Mr. Ross, I've sent you an email to the address ending in REDACTED. Would you kindly check if you haven't seen it? Thank you.
MicroWiki:Good articles guidelines
Hello Mr. Ross, A) time is not a criterion; and B) while it is true that the length of an article can be important, it is not a necessity. People look more into the quality of an article than the length, hence "Good articles". New Eiffel Main Route 1 is a prime example of this. aydan (talk) 20:14, 13 July 2020 (UTC)
- hey aydan, thanks for the feedback, however my opinion is that a new nation/article does not deserve to be a ga article, it is an unspoken rather than written rule in my opinion, moreover I do not need you to come at me and try to tell me what the GA guidelines are.--Guess I never Miss (talk) 22:37, 13 July 2020 (UTC)
- MissEDconexion: I respect your opinion, and won't stop you from believing that. However good articles aren't judged by "unwritten criterion" which you have mentioned, it goes by the actual criteria put forth in MicroWiki:Good articles/Nominations. Sure, the community's opinion DOES matter, but they rarely if ever take the nation's age into account. aydan (talk) 00:28, 14 July 2020 (UTC)
- Cırbülay why? if i may ask —Preceding unsigned comment added by MissEDconexion (talk • contribs) 22:01, 26 July 2020 (UTC)
Hey 𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙸 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚊, yeah it was deleted following the complete banning of the user who had created the page. Said user engaged in pro Nazi behavior and harassment of a user, ignored staff reccomendations to settle down and basically told everyone off in the discord server. These actions subsequently got the offending user banned from MicroWiki and discord. Due to the nature of his wiki ban, all pages created by him were subsequently deleted or marked for deletion and the Empire of Kapreburg happened to be one of them.--Guess I never Miss (talk) 02:08, 9 September 2020 (UTC)
So you've checked my micronation, but you haven't checked this
- Hey LowenCraft, just saw the flag and it looks good, would you like me to make a sandbox page for you so we can work on improving your article, one thing i recommend is using a different infobox since i know a couple that would be less confusing for you.--MissED the Target (talk) 22:31, 25 September 2020 (UTC)
Yes! Also my flag is still not showing up! (that was the SOLE reason I sent it to you) I believe its becuase I put it in "flag_p1"
Can you help start my page of The Empire of Dairuria? Its a nation located in Morrab Gardens, Penzance!
- Sure Trestor, id be happy to help but your going to have to tell me a bit nore about Dairiria :) --MissED the Target (talk) 19:18, 26 September 2020 (UTC)
Here is our sandbox for the page: Draft:Empire of Dairuria
I need help again
So I've abounded my old one, so I started the Republic of Lastela. The problem is, I've just realised it's actually a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC, not a republic. So please can you rename it to the Democratic Republic of Lastela? (and replace every time it says the Republic of Lastela) LowenCraft (talk) 13:03, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
I know, I remembred that I can do it manually
- I do create websites on the side but i do charge for it if you would like a cheap one i can make it for you on my side company and you can find out more here. --MissED the Target (talk) 22:57, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
- Then in that case LowenCraft, I would recommend using Weebly.com--MissED the Target (talk) 18:49, 30 October 2020 (UTC)
I recently wrote an article that I hope to raise to GA status one day. Judging by some other city articles that have received GA status, I am unsure whether this one will qualify. My questions to you are, as an experienced wiki editor and administrator, is this article worthy of GA status, and if not, what can be improved upon? addison (talk) 03:43, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- Hey addison, nothing really struck out to me as being wrong with the article, I sugest you nominate it and use the community feedback from it to change anything but either way, you have my vote :).--MissED the Target (talk) 06:42, 10 December 2020 (UTC)