Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
I've just noticed thetr the Empire of Mars was established and claims all of the planet mars and this is a little confusing.
The Principality of Lomellina more specifically the Lomellinian Galactic Empire claims 2 colonies in Mars, Scandia Colles (August 6, 2014 and recognised by the UCETL in Agust 8) and Acidalia Planitia (August 21, 2014).
So my consort D. Tânya Correa D'Ornellas does recognize this as a unpleasant claim since other nations too have territorial claims over planet mars like Southern Mars and Martian Soviet Socialist Republic.
Please let us solve this in the more easy and friendly way, Lomellina is known to be a friendly and nice nation.
D. Guilherme da Lomellina e Berenguer
- At the time when the Empire was declared (July 2nd 2014), or when its predecesor the MNC was founded (February 5th 2014) the only known claims on Mars that we knew of was an Aerican colony. South Mars and MSSR are from I understand disbanded.
- We were well aware of the problems with Outer Space Treaty and conflicting claims, and have subsequently learned of the UCETL. However we believe that these are just claims, not actual territory and that two micronations can have conflicting claims and disagreements and still live in peace and maintain positive diplomatic relations. Not being a signitary or a member of the Outer Space Treaty or the UCETL, the Empire of Mars has made its claims as it has, and it has already been worked into our constitution.
- I don't believe that this should become a conflict as the solution is as simple as not recognising the claims or just recognising parts that don't contradict. Regards Marius (talk) 00:53, 9 September 2014 (BST)
As I've said earlier Lomellina is a peacefull micronation and any possible solution or even a way to have this as only a territorial dispute but with no conlicts is welcome into our nation. So we remain neutral to each other unless we make a diplomatic treaty of friendship and thus forgetting the territorial dispute and only focusing in the political situation, we are open to suggestions.
--AGMVieira (talk) 10:36, 9 September 2014 (BST)
- Yeah, maintaining relations or neutrality without conflicts seems the best solution. Even though Lomellina claims what Mars believes to be our territory, we will not view this as an act of hostility. We have no problem recognising Lomellina as a sovereign state and its Terran territories, but we cannot recognise the Lomellian Galactic Empire though as all of its territory falls wihtin our de jure land. We could recognise it though if it had extraterrestrial territory other than that on Mars. Marius (talk) 15:41, 11 September 2014 (BST)
The Lomellinian Galactic Empire has 3 new colonies located in Planet Venus, Ovda Regio, Tethis Regio and Artemis Corona, however not recognizing the LGE is no problem at all for Lomellina, We can proceed to a diplomatic relation only with Lomellina-Mars excluding LGE since it's just a political branch :)
Mutual Recognition and Diplomatic Relationships
To: Empire of Mars
The German Reich of Mednyat and the People's Republic of Hashima would like to start diplomatic relationships and mutual recognition with the Empire of Mars.
Information about the German Reich of Mednyat and about the People's Republic of Hashima are avaible at the following links:
Official Website of the German Reich of Mednyat
Official Website of the People's Republic of Hashima
I will wait for an your reply.
Fabriziodg91 (talk) 13:41, 27 November 2014 (UTC)
- The government of the Empire would be pleased to accept the proposal. The Empire looks forward to all future cooperation.
Marius (talk) 20:02, 27 November 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for have accepted the request of mutual recognition and diplomatic relationships with the German Reich of Mednyat and the People's Republic of Hashima.
- I must advice you that the German Reich of Mednyat have in program to change denomination in 01 December 2014,so if for you is okay,i think that for this micronation is better if you already recognize it as Principality of Pripyat',that will be the new denomination since 01 December 2014.
- The actual Kaiser of this micronation have abdicated,and his successor will start his reign in 01 december 2014,this is the reason of the delay of changement.
- I will already edit their official pages on MicroWiki adding relationships with your micronation.
- Fabriziodg91 (talk) 21:54, 27 November 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah I saw it on the wiki page, and I have no problem with it. Will the flag remain same though? Marius (talk) 23:21, 27 November 2014 (UTC)