Please stop editing my page, my father's name is David Picard, the title has been passed down in the family, I'm Grand Duke William I of Huntsburg, Hereditary 22nd Duke of Huntsburg. Please leave me and my family editing alone, if you have a problem with it, please just talk to me instead of going out of your way and editing my page because I can play along. Thank you.
Then I suggest he leaves my site alone and if he sees an issue, to report to me personally or delete it personally without calling my page "fantasy". Regardless of his ownership of the site, Huntsburg is still a micronation and will retaliate. It was a simple mistake and with the "fantasy" attachment to a page I made of my father, made me angry and retaliated. Jonathan Nathan
I think we need to make a few things clear:
- To write articles on MicroWiki, you don't require the same level of references and citations as you would on Wikipedia. However, that doesn't mean you can publish blatantly false information. You know as well as I do that King Edward VII was not involved in your micronation, and that Princess Victoria had no descendants. If you post things like that, an admin will put a Fantasy template on the page, and you are not to revert it.
- This is a wiki. None of the pages you write are "your" pages. Everyone has a right to edit them. The only page which can really be called "yours" is your user page. On the topic of which...
- Vandalise my user page again and you'll be banned.
In that case...
Austenasia Well, I understand you are the owner of this wiki, however, that does not give you the right to fantasize my page, if you do so, I will remove it personally. If you wish to speak with me about what I post, contact me instead of going out of your way and calling my father's page "fantasy" because he is a real person. And you're quite wrong actually, Edward VII's cousin is a relative of mine being that her last name is Saxe-Coburg & Gotha, lives in the United Kingdom and I have met her at a family reunion before. So please, as I said before, you are the owner, but if there is a problem and you need to clarify something with me, don't call my page fake. Most of the things that I posted on there is actually real.
Furthermore, banning me won't do much except cause a war between our micronations. Huntsburg may be few in number, but most of us are bred fighters and have been taught to fight hand-in-hand combat, not on playgrounds or little petty fields, your so-called "wars", banishment or not we are still a micronation and we will retaliate. Also, please don't engage in any further actions towards my pages otherwise I will deal with the Austenasian Empire myself. This isn't a threat, it's a simple statement needing to be made. I'm simply trying to create a page for my micronation and as I said before, interfere and we will retaliate. Thank you for understanding and my sincerest apologies.
- Grand Duke Liam: 1st Grand Duke of Huntsburg, 3rd Archduke of Schoolcraft, 22nd Duke of Huntsburg, 8th President of the Delta Republic, Vice President of the Gogebic Republic, Lord Huntsburg, Lord of the House of Carignan, Lord of the House of Picard
- Caitlin Boursaw: Deputy Duchess of Huntsburg, 1st Duchess of Borau
- Autumn Smith: Countess of Black
- This has nothing to do with Austenasia. Please don't bring my nation into this. You're adding incorrect information to the wiki, and therefore in my capacity as an admin I'm labeling it as such. Don't want the Fantasy label? Don't add fake information about Thomas Jefferson and English kings. Also, just to note, threatening "war" is incredibly immature, and given that you've contributed nothing of value to this wiki so far, I must warn you that you're on incredibly thin ice. If you actually have a micronation, then you're of course welcome to make a page for it, but stop with the fake backstories and the childish behavior. Austenasia (talk) 20:12, 14 March 2017 (UTC)
- This has everything to do with your micronation since you are threatening to ban me from the page and calling my micronation fake. Yes, I did lie about Edward VII, however, Thomas Jefferson did, in fact establish the Delta Republic back before his time in office ended. As I said before, I will delete the fantasy label as many times as I can on the pages I create. So I think you should keep your nose out of my pages and message me personally, as I've said for the third, fourth time now. So please, do not fantasize my pages and just talk to me and I will deal with it myself. Thank you.
- I am messaging you personally. This is your talk page. And no, again, this has nothing to do with Austenasia; I'd be head admin if I were an Austenasian or not. I'm also a UK citizen, by the way; perhaps you'd like to declare war on them, too? Anyway, you've been warned. Come back in a fortnight. Austenasia (talk) 16:11, 15 March 2017 (UTC)
Oh my...this is quite the barbaric conversation you have Liam...and it's absolutely unnecessary to lie. I hope you realize your consequences due to your actions. I told you time and again, your lies will come back to bite you in the arse.
Also, Your Majesty, I don't think that this is a reasonable punishment for Liam. Please understand, he has a bad case of over reacting...as a friend of Liam's and associative member of this social society, I do request tolerance of Liam's actions. I will speaks with him personally offline. Please , allow him back for now. Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any further questions or statements needed to be made, please message me. Thank you! Abigail.juneau (talk) 00:07, 16 March 2017 (UTC)