Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Talk pages of|
Dear John I,
I am Liam Munroe and am aware I may have a military position within Baustralia. I have made several attempts to contact you VIA asking around discord. Unfourtunately, I didn't find anything useful. I have even emailed your prime minister. Its been 3 days, no response.
Please let me know how I can become active within the Kingdom of Baustralia.
Sincerely, Liam Munroe.
L. Munroe 07:53, 5 September 2020 (UTC)
- Hello warrant,
- I've also been looking for your discord, however was unsuccessful at finding it... So, here is my contact info:
- Discord: Jacob Caravaggio#4827
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- His Majesty John I by the Grace of God of Baustralia King, Emperor of Ostreum (talk · ) 04:44, 6 September 2020 (UTC)
RIS 002 code
Could we be added to the list please? both for the currency and the land code?
- we would like STC as our currency code Sovereign Templar Crown
- and TK/TKT as our country code! Templar Kingdom
Eugenio II UTC 17:55 17-IX-2020
- @Eugenio II,
- See the above message for my discord. We can talk there.
- His Majesty John I by the Grace of God of Baustralia King, Emperor of Ostreum (talk · ) 17:01, 23 September 2020 (UTC)
- I have already send you a request but there is not being responded to it.
- so here is my discord : Gino Scorpio#1554
- Eugenio II UTC 17:30 24-IX-2020
- Our new request is for TEC and TE/TEM
- PS. don't change my nationpage, what I put there is mine to post.
- You could just ignore all the information found on your nation page, if you disagree with it.
- Eugenio II UTC 16:30 16-X-2020
- @Eugenio II, 1. this is a public wiki available to everyone. You do not retain the right to prohibit anyone from editing your page nor do you own your page. 2. the RIS-002 code system is owned and run by John I himself. He assigns user codes, not you. Quite frankly, he does not have to assign you a code if he doesn't wish to, but you can't just go around assigning codes to yourself. 14:57, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- 1) you can undo my edit and I can undo your edit, so go ahead. start an edit war. but I can add my nation page as I please
- 2) If he does not assign me the code (if he wants to be an arrogant prick, so be it), I am free to start my own standardization code page. and out compete his ris and see how fast his becomes obsolete.
- Eugenio II UTC 17:04 16-X-2020