Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Would you like to engage in diplomatic relations Archland Empire
What is wrong with you?
- Poor page quality, poor grammar (especially in the title, "United State's of Santos" doesn't make any sense logically). Also, I'd advise you not to insult an admin. I'm just doing my job of keeping the quality of pages on this website up. --Joey (talk) 14:57, 20 May 2014 (EST)
Empire of Merania
According to your wish, I'm going to edit the page with the citizens who are holding titles of Meranian Empire from our private group on facebook. Please restore the page.
Have a great day
Removal of messages
Hello there Mr.Kennedy,
I am here to send my report on behalf of the user HolyLand who has blatantly removed your message along with editing the message of Vitcash. I have re-added them to their original state and I have warned him of how that got him banned from wikia. Anywho, I provide the information here. Log--AuxiliusvonImperium (talk) 15:23, 9 July 2014 (BST)
Dear Joesph Kennedy,
How come your you never answer my questions? I hope I'm not rude but its very disappointing, when you don't answer them.
I want to join GUM for my country but the Quorum is delaying in seeing my application. Can you please see to it that it gets reviewed?
- You absolute ignorant fool; the Quorum has not met since you admitted your application. How many times must somebody tell you this? They have a schedule. Relax.. and be patient! PLEASE1 Prince Nathan of Florenia 03:54, 7 August 2014 (BST)
- It's my duty to bring any applications to a vote before the Quorum. However, I can assure you before I even bring the matter to a vote that you won't be accepted. Your nation is one of the absolute worst I've ever seen. JosephKennedy (talk) 23:58, 7 August 2014 (BST)
Why? Part Two
Not is not nice to say that Joesph! I think we need to hear a civil hearing!
- My name isn't "Joesph". My name is Joseph. J-O-S-E-P-H. Not that hard to spell. Also, I'm only telling you like it is. My first micronation was awful, too. Nowhere near as bad as yours, but that's besides the point. My point is, by some miracle of God you may actually make a decent micronation some day. But until that day arrives, you're probably not going to be accepted by the GUM.
First Sorry to mess up your name, and please do forgive me. But don't think its kind of rude to say the "worst" micronation ever. Like I've seen worse then mine before. And can't I be in something that makes me feel included. Do you have any ideas? Can you recommend a micronation that I could fit in and join?
- No, believe me. I've been a micronationalist for two years now, and you're the worst I've ever encountered. Ever. If you want advice on making a decent micronation, talk to User:Austenasia. Until then, you're probably not going to be accepted by the GUM. JosephKennedy (talk) 04:43, 8 August 2014 (BST)
Can you recommend a micronation that I could fit in and join?
- Jack, I want to give you one piece of advice. If you want to be accepted in the community you cannot be so pushy, so vocal, and so unprofessional. Ease into things and don't try to jump to the top right of the bat. Relax.
Nathan | Kingdom of Florenia | 06:08, 8 August 2014 (BST)
Thank You for the advice.
Dear President Kennedy, Do to the wonderful advice of Emperor Adam. I'm going in a new direction and I started the Micronationalist Times, and I need to interview someone. Do you think I could interview you? And by the way the website is being created as we speak.
O.K, President Kennedy. Do you think I could write a article about GUM?
Edit in Headline
Mr. Joseph Kennedy,
I could see that you reverted my edit in Headlines. Is there any failure on my part or relevant reason for this?
Grateful for the attention,
HIRM. Oskar I von Habsburg-Lorraine-Este
Emperor of Austria and Apostolic King of Hungary.
Tsardom of Romanovgrad - Discussion with Yaroslav user
Dear Sebastian Linden,i need your help,because you're an admin. My page,Tsardom of Romanovgrad,was deleted 2 days ago by User:SiroccanGov because an user,called User:Yaroslav said in the discussion page of my page: "Guys, why are we even discussing it? I know who wrote this "article", it's a Thai scammer claiming to be the descendant of Romanovs. He already tried to bring his shit to the wiki several months ago, Ciprian deleted it quickly. He's not even able to spell the motto without mistakes, lol. --Yaroslav (talk) 21:29, 17 November 2014 (UTC) " and after this message,User:SiroccanGov deleted my page with the following reason: "Haven't we seen you round these parts before?". So as you can see,the reason isn't true,because i'm not a thai scammer and i never claimed to be the descendant of Romanovs,i'm an italian boy,my ip address and my identity card can prove it. I tried to contact User:Yaroslav and User:SiroccanGov for can solve the situation,but they don't want to reply to my messages (Yaroslav also deleted 2 times my messages in his talk page),so now i would like that you take action on this two users that had a very bad conduct with me and with my page. You can read the discussion of my page here Talk:Tsardom_of_Romanovgrad. Greetings, Fabriziodg91
Sorry if it seems like I'm being picky or rude, but I'm not Sebastian Linden. The name's Joseph Kennedy (or Joseph Nobilissimus Caesar), but you can call me Joey.
Now, both Jonathan (the main admin) and myself have told Yaroslav not to delete the page. I'll restore it, however as some of your claims are fictional/dubious, I'll add the appropriate infoboxes denoting such.