User talk:Emperor Nicholas Kaos
Idk, just say what you want
I have worked on the suggestions that you gave me for the article: Empire of Barbettia. There is now more content, more images, and better organization and style. Thanks for the suggestions; the article flows much better now.
King James Turbett of the Empire of Barbettia
I intend to establish diplomatic relations with you. I hope you can answer soon. ;)
- Hi there, I'm afraid I'd have to push your intent back a bit. For starters, the history of your nations seems rather fictional, with the first paragraph stating "MYCUS Republic claimed the Languedoc region during "The acquisition of 1444", when 2 people (Xanada and Giaco) from the future decided to buy a piece of land from France and decided to "help" it against the British." This seems a little foolish, and Pacem has stated publicly before the community that we establish relations with at the very least serious simulationist nations such as the Abeldane Empire. Furthermore, we does the MYCUS Republic have to offer Pacem? We are looking for bilateral agreements to benefit both sides and create stable relations that actually work. - Kaos 11:53 UTC 19 Jan 2018
Also your whole Country it's rather fictional, your national sport is Dungeons & Dragons, what? Does it look like a sport? And I don't think that your history is realistic, the leader is a fricking child!
- Most nations have teenage leaders in this community, so it is not that surprising for myself to be one. The national game is Dungeons and Dragons, not the national sport, for we have none. The history, while it may seem quite false, has been reported with pictures to the internet as well as news stories from verifiable news outlets several years ago. I suppose your outbreak towards Pacem seems to be an end of your wishes for relations, so I bid you good day. - Kaos 1746 UTC 20 Jan 2018
So, I’m doing a survey, I’m trying to find out what the most popular micronation is; so can you name 5 micronations which you think are the most popular?
The information will be for the Micronational Popularity Index. If you have any questions please ask me.
- I have already prepared a treaty of friendship and Mutual Recognition. Let me know!
- Esty (talk), Estosadok-Costituzione 9:35, 2nd June 2020 (Julian Calendar) (UTC+2)
Let me introduce myself first, my name is Arthur Brum and I'm a Brazilian micronationalist since 2014, having been King of Roschfallen and currently serving as King of Ebenthal, Emperor of Sovietia and Chairman of the Volkshaus of the Nuremberg Commune. As a matter of fact and honesty, Ebenthal is the micronation I'm really active on and an actual serious project, active for 6 years now being an influent micronation in both Brazilian sector and Lusophone sector (although, I gotta be honest, we're trying to get away from the latter for a series of conflicts with bad people). I gotta say I really appreciate your dedication to micronationalism and the Konmalehth as a whole and an option to the GUM of which some of my partners (as the Holy Empire of Reunion) were members and ultimately left. On this matter, I was told that if I wanted to apply for the organization I should ask the Chairman, and here am I. I want for Ebenthal to apply for membership at the Konmalehth. I appreciate your attention, no matter the answer. Arthur Brum (talk) 23:05, 17 July 2020 (UTC)
- Hi Arthur, it's great to hear from you. I was actually recently reading up on Ebenthal so this is an interesting coincidence. Do you have a Discord? That's where the Konmalehth meets so it would be great to invite you to the server.
- Hello, I really appreciate your reply and this fortunate coincidence. It must be fate, I guess? xD. I do have, you may find me as Arthuro#0933. I'd be glad to join the server and do the necessary to join the organization. Again, thank you for your friendly reply, I'm truly honored and glad. Arthur Brum (talk) 00:55, 19 July 2020 (UTC)
- Well, what a timing mine. I unfortunatelly saw the happened. I pray for a positive outcome of this, and I really appreciate your attention on the matter. But I hope our relations can keep on spite of it. Could we talk on a mutual recognition and friendship treaty and relationship. Arthur Brum (talk) 14:50, 19 July 2020 (UTC)