Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
User talk:E.C Occitanie
I am president of Vadaska and I want to establish diplomatic ties between the great nation of the Popular Union of Occitania and our nation. I am proposing we sign diplomatic agreement with the following terms:
- Mutual recognition
- Defense pact between us
-Sure ! Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dayane is not a terrorist organization
I am tired of other nations assuming we are a bad nation. We may have a little bad blood with Paravia but we don't have any prejudice against anyone else. Please reconsider. You also may want to join the Assembly of Micronations Against Communism group.
"The Union Doesn't Recognize"
I'm rather baffled that the Popular Union of Occitania does not recognize Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas. I can only assume that the problem is with some kind of territorial overlap. Can you please enlighten me on this rather specific targeting of my micronation? I'm not asking you to like me or Sunþrawegaz, I just would like to know why you don't. DNSgov (talk) 20:02, 12 August 2017 (UTC)
- Occitania recognize Kerguelen Islands as part of the TAAF agency under the juridiction of the French Republic. We regret that micronations use distant territories as a territorial base. We update our diplomatic policy on a case-by-case basis, there is no specific targeting. E.C Occitanie (talk) 22:20, 12 August 2017 (UTC+1)
- I figured it was a territorial issue. Well, we do have plans to create a permanent settlement on these territories in 2025, so perhaps then we can sit down and talk about bettering relations! And if it makes you feel any better, French territory is not the only thing on Sunþraweganz menu: there are also Australian, Norwegian, and South African lands, too. DNSgov (talk) 20:29, 12 August 2017 (UTC)
- Occitania and his Commonwealth do not negociate with fantasists. Kerguelen Islands are a natural sanctuary under the juridiction of the French Republic. We do not need your diplomatic company. E.C Occitanie (talk) 22:32, 12 August 2017 (UTC+1)
NEW TOPIC!!!! Are you happy now?
Dude, like seriously, what is your problem with me? "So called Sunþrawegaz?" "Harassment, disturbing public order, deviance?" (It's defiance, by the way). I mean, do you have nothing better to do then hate on people you've never talked to before, just because they claim (keyword here) land owned by France? I mean, don't you do the same? Occitania has plenty of territories in France as well. Plus, micronationalism is supposed to be fun. I'm not really enjoying being hounded by some guy I've never met before. That is the real definition of "harassment." Oh, and I'm reposting this because you did request that I forward all complaints to the random "banning" on your talk page. Just following your rules, you know. Also, your continuing to delete this has really made me want to restart gambling... ugh, how much money I could make if you deleted this yet again! But, betting is why I was banned from the forums. So you win there. DNSgov (talk) 23:36, 12 August 2017 (UTC)
- According to Occitanian constitution, Chapter 4, art 1, "the President of Occitania can during the State of Emergency, have full powers." In this context was adopted by the Codex Occitania the Persona non grata Act who says " The president may by decree prohibit access to the territory to a particular person." Yesterday, a decree has forbidden access to the territory to Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith. It is written somewhere that a justification must take place? No. End of the discussions. E.C Occitanie (talk) 01:43, 12 August 2017 (UTC+1)
Yet again, you have refused to answer my question. What public order have I "disturbed?" Who have I "harassed?" And what on Earth is "deviance?" I mean, seriously dude: HAVE YOU NOTHING BETTER TO DO??? You claim land in France! How can justify being such an especially cruel person for desiring land from a nation YOU HAVE SECEDED FROM? Who in their right minds supports a government they decided to split away from? I'm going to keep "harassing" you until I get answers to why you're such an unbelievable butt-munch. I mean, I've done a lot of things to deserve certain treatment from others. But being a normal micronation with normal territorial ambitions? Where do you get off? DNSgov (talk) 00:34, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
- You know what, this is becoming destructive for my sanity. I'm very happy with Sunþrawegaz, and I don't need someone from across the pond ruining my perfect day over such frivolous matters. I'm sorry if I upset you at all, but I do think you deserved a good complaining to. I wish you luck in whatever endevours you find yourself in, and next time I'm in Opio visiting my penpal, I'll be sure to avoid your incredibly hateful micronation. Fair enough? DNSgov (talk) 00:45, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
- Ok E.C Occitanie (talk) 12:43, 13 August 2017 (UTC+1)
Submitted by Zenrax 21:08, 12 August 2017 (UTC-6): I'm here to throw in my own two cents. Future colonization projects shouldn't necessarily be considered to be under the realm of fantasists. Zenrax, in its own capacity, might claim those self-same islands for a future colonization project, under the reasoning that the French Government might not actually care about those islands in their entirety. Only about a quarter of the archipelago is either designated an ecological sanctuary of any sort or otherwise used for any definable scientific or other purposes by the government that claims them. The entire territory's population sits at 100 at the most, which is concentrated at a single group of small buildings on the far eastern part of the land.
I sincerely regret that you've chosen to turn your nose up at these people for the sole reason that they're attempting to settle on land that is not actually owned (deed-wise) by someone else. Even though Occitania claims land covered under nominal French sovereignty, I don't see you balking about this matter. I feel that the same issue is at hand with this nation, and as such I urge you to reconsider your position on the matter. Thank you, and good day.
- "French Government might not actually care about those islands in their entirety" TAAF agency is responsible for its islands. They are an important reserve for several thousand animals. What is this stupid urge of man to go everywhere to hurt ? "Even though Occitania claims land covered under nominal French sovereignty" Occitania claims and physically controls all its territories, here it is not the case. E.C Occitanie (talk) 12:47, 13 August 2017 (UTC+1)